• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8047 Players Online
  • 5157 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Legacy Stats

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by IsWater, Jan 8, 2020.

?

Do you want this added?

1. Add this

80.0%
  2. Eh

20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In mineplex you can check players stats with /stats, however the stats will show games that have been removed from mineplex like castle siege, wizards, uhc, and more.

The mineplex stats are already messy and unorganized I think that the stats menu should get a makeover and and Legacy Stats menu added you and people checking your stats, can see the stats you had on games that have been removed,

Give me your feedback on this idea!

Posted Jan 8, 2020
    JMPhase, Mitchy and CrazyOfTim like this.
  2. This has been suggested in the past and has been approved. It is now awaiting implementation, although I dare say it's not much of a priority so it may take a while.

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    Im_Ken and Jaek like this.
  3. Hey there!

As @Xukuwu stated, this idea has already been discussed and approved in the past. If you want to see that thread, feel free to take a look here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/mineplex-stats.35535/#post-119724
    I'm not sure of a date for a stats update to roll out, but be sure to stay on the lookout for updates!

If you have any questions don't be afraid to send me a private message.

Thread Locked - Idea Processed

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Xukuwu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.