• 1462 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4041 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Level Field for the Knight Kit

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Tedster360, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Can someone please explain how Level Field works for the Knight Kit? I've played for so long and still don't understand what it does.

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  2. The more enemy are there, the less dmg you get and you make more dmg

The more allies are here the less dmg deal make and you get more dmg from enemys.
    Its a decent skill but it its power is only 1 per Lv and its limited by 3. with a +3 dmg alteration. If the dmg and limit would be more and without cooldown it would be a very good skill, but I would use Vegance or Fortitude instead. ( having a cactus effect in Sword Battle is game changing, having a faster regen is also game changing and in my opinion better than Lv field)

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  3. basically, it "levels the playing field". if you're alone and surrounded by enemies, you take less damage and deal more for every enemy (i forget what it maxes out at these days) in a certain radius around you. allies that are near you will lessen the effect by one level per ally, but you cannot deal LESS damage and take MORE than you would normally. useful if your team sucks or you know you're going to be taking uneven fights.

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  4. it stops you from getting rolled in 1v3s

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  5. Thanks, this was helpful!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 27, 2019
  6. It was recently changed and if memory serves you have to activate by hitting the drop key while on a weapon now. Truthfully I wouldn't use it, Fortitude and Vengeance are straight up better.

Posted Oct 30, 2019
    Crash, leo_thya and SpitefulNick like this.
  7. Yeah I used to use it (and intim on brute) when they were passives. It was super good with cleave as a knight axe build, but now that you have to manually do it and it has a cooldown, it's better to just run hilt/swordsmanship/vengence or tank knight.

Posted Oct 30, 2019