• 1385 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3964 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Leveling up?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by NotEnoughPugs, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Guys I'm trying to level up quicker, are there any suggestions as to which games give the most XP or how to level up faster?

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.
  2. Hi!

I suggest that you play cake wars because they give you more XP than any other games and if you play for a long time for a single game then you earn like a lot of XP. I don't know other games, but sometimes certain event/holiday games (like Area 51 Raid or Christmas Chaos II) gain a lot of XP, sometimes more than Cake Wars.

Hope it helps!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  3. Hey!

I suggest Speed Builders. This game gives about 1k-1.5k xp a game. Sometimes when I play with friends I can gain up to 2k xp and maybe even more than that.

Have fun grinding!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  4. Heyo!

There's a wide variety of games on Mineplex for some good exp though there are a few that give amazing exp! To start, Skywars, Skywars give up to 1k exp per win and the game only takes about 5 minutes! Another game is Speed Builders which gives 1k per win almost everytime! These are just a few good games to level up with!

You could also try Cake Wars too! Little on the longer side, but totally worth it exp wise!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  5. I also would suggest cake wars as one of the best games for leveling up :). I usually get between 1.5k-3k exp if I win.

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  6. cake wars and minestrike are the best options mainly because its a team game meaning that you are more likely to win (and winning gives more xp than losing)

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  7. Hey there!

I could suggest many ways on how you can level up and get more XP. One of the ways in which you can level up is by playing games that give a lot of XP when you win. This would mostly include long games such as cakewars, bridges, survival games, etc. One other way which you can get more xp is by having more kills in games. This will add on more xp. Another way would be when the server has double xp on special occasions. This could be really good for leveling up. Another way would be to play mixed arcade or nano games for quick and fun games. This gives a good amount of xp.

Hope I helped,

-Dac

Posted Jan 21, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  8. Hey!
    My main suggestion to anyone who is trying to level up will always be, play games you are good at. You get more xp when you win games, so if you are really good at Sg then play Sg, however if you aren't so good then don't grind that game. I also recommend games like Nano because they are so fast paced you can earn small amounts of xp each game and after a couple rounds it starts to add up. Maybe try and join a party for CW because you can get 1k+ xp per win. Overall I recommend just playing games you enjoy and are good at and the xp and levels will come!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  9. Yo!

It looks like the lovely people above me have suggested some great methods for levelling up. I would like to share the ways that I levelled up a lot during the years I have been playing on Mineplex. To start, play games that you 1) are good at and have a higher chance of winning and 2) games that you enjoy. The more games you win, the more xp you will be getting rather than loosing games constantly. You also want to enjoy the games you are playing and not just playing them for xp as you'll get bored very soon and levelling up will be more of a chore. Levelling does take time, so patience is very important. You could also get in a party with some friends and play team games such as Cake Wars which are good for xp earning. Finally I'd suggest you check your missions as some of them are fantastic for granting high levels of xp, access your active missions using /missions or visiting Sam the Slime in any main lobby!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. Hi there!

Everyone already explained most of what I was going to say so I'll explain what I partly going to say. The ones I leveled up was DOM, see DOM doesn't give crazy good XP but sometimes if you can get a good amount of friends and you get a ton of kills you could win the games and sometimes gives almost 1.3k XP! Now see if you aren't the best PvP player you can always resort to some non PvP games! such as some of the NANO games there's a lot of games in Mixed Arcade that are non PvP like Spleef or Runner. CW is a good route but honestly I would only suggest playing CW if you have a party of 4, because then you could rush all teams together and end games quickly and get XP crazy fast! Some really good games personally is Speed Builders, SG , Skywars , DOM (With friends) and if you win a Bridges game that's good for XP as well, It's on the longer side though so if you're trying to get some quick XP Mixed Arcade and NANO are honestly your best bet!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    AyyNick and Im_Ken like this.
  11. Playing games that you're good at helps a lot with levelling up. Longer games (such as Bridges, Minestrike, DOM, CW) tend to give you more experience, especially if you do well in them. I found that completing tiered NANO achievements is also very useful in helping you gain lots of experience. I've only very recently been trying to do Sam the Slime missions, and I've noticed that they also give a decent amount of rewards.

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    AyyNick likes this.