• 778 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9216 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Levels Past 100?

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by YTK_Bowser, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if this is a stupid idea or not but I think it would be cool to implement levels past 100. I feel like it's pretty common to find level 100s now and you can't really tell the difference between someone who's been playing a good bit and someone who is really talented and could be like level 200 or something. I don't really know how it should be or what level it should be to but I feel like there is a lot of level 100s now and as it is a huge accomplishment I think there should be something more.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. Heyo!

This is not a dumb idea, and in fact is a very good idea. Many threads like this have been created in the past, so I'll just leave them here for you to review.

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/prestige-levels.46219/page-3#post-236817
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/suggestion-for-levels.62726/#post-216602
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/mineplex-levels-101-200.3114/page-4#post-204578

Not to mention, this is an idea that has been accepted before, so he's the response (made by Bunni).

"Well, thanks for submitting your idea! Prestige levels have been something discussed a lot - and also accepted. This will be looked into by production for a future levels update, but currently not a top priority." (copied from one of the thread links).

So hopefully this summed your idea up for you, and personally I would love to see this as an update sometime in the future. While it may not be priority, this would definitely be cool to see. Hopefully this helped!

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    YTK_Bowser likes this.
  3. Honestly I've been actively playing since 2014 and Im about 50k from 100 by basically boosting the last 8 levels from A51. I'd quit if they add more, no point in having a goal that I'll never achieve.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    CoolCreeperMC likes this.
  4. I don't mean to sound rude but how have you not hit level 100 if you've been actively playing for 5 years? you obviously weren't playing the right games for xp most of that time...

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  5. To be honest I don't really think that it's that necessary. If most people haven't realized by now it's extremely hard to level up on Mineplex. It was quite surprising that we got such good rewards for the area 51 game mode but other than that leveling up has been a hard task since the start. Most level 100's are usually the most OG players or people who've been grinding since the start. As only a small percentage of the Mineplex player base is actually level 100 I don't really think that this would be a necessary addition at the moment. Most people won't ever reach level 100 or maybe not reach it for a long time, it's not really a necessity and I feel like it would just make people look for another goal and have to grind more. Reaching level 100 is a great accomplishment and many people have overcome so many obstacles to get to that level. I feel like if they added a higher level than 100 a lot of the OG players would get disappointed that they're not the highest anymore. Anyhow it's still an interesting concept.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  6. because I've been playing for fun rather than exp grinding

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  7. I'm nearly level 100 two times over, with over 19.1 million global experience. I think adding prestige or similar is important and a great idea to keep the og players grinding for something! Besides, once you reach level 100, should that be the end of your mineplex journey?

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  8. Posted Sep 23, 2019
  9. Hello,

I wont try to rehash what has already been said but the idea of prestige levels is planned for the future. However, there are other more pressing items on the agenda (dev time) to attend to before we think about expanding the level system for current level 100s (i.e. balancing games, fixing bugs, etc)

So I like the idea of expanding it (only slightly because it takes a very long time to level up to 100 on its own) but other things must be attended to first before we can even venture into that idea.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  10. I am level 48, and I have been working on leveling up for a long time, and I feel like doing this takes away a sense of accomplishment. Also, playing mineplex doesn't end at level 100, you can play on the broken MPS or just play for fun. Also, the original poster isn't even half way to level 100.

Posted Sep 23, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 23, 2019
  11. Not a stupid idea at all! In fact, a really good one. I've seen the idea of prestige being thrown around the staff team quite a lot in the past few days, in my opinion, we should definitely explore this. Not a top priority but hopefully eventually it will happen with a bit of work! Thanks for the idea.​

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  12. Reaching level 100 is tough, but it's more rewarding! I'm on level 54, and it takes a long time to get there. I'd saw some suggestion about reaching over level 100, and this idea has already been processed. It's already been planned in the future, and there's no ETA on when they're coming out. It's cool when they want to take on their next goals on Mineplex. On my point of view, most of my friends already reached to level 100 before.

That's a great suggestion you have in overall! I'll move your thread to the ideas section and marked it as processed! I'll have to lock this thread as well. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Thread moved to General Idea Discussion
    Thread locked > Idea Processed

Posted Sep 24, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.