• 2071 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4650 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Levels

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Xao, Jan 11, 2020.

1. What is the easiest way/game to level up in. Or a good way.
    -
    I've got above average PVP skills so any PVP game would work.

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    zHalo likes this.
  2. I would personally say that it isn't an amazing idea to play a game on Mineplex that is only in your interest because of levels. If you wish to get levels for your character, the best way is easily playing a game that you enjoy even if it doesn't give the amount of exp that you wish it could. I say this for reason, you are more likely to play a game you enjoy more often which will give you more levels since you will forget how much you are playing it. But, since you say that you have pretty good PVP skills I can tell you have a love for fighting. The best games for somebody who likes fighting in Minecraft are in my personal opinion Micro Battles, Cake Wars, or Survival Games. Survival Games would be an amazing choice especially since it has a nice payout if you win a match, and it's a really fun game mode. I hope you the best on your Mineplex journey, can't wait to see you at level 100!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  3. I use to play Mineplex 2012, and I remembered that Skywars gave you about 500 exp per win, is that still correct?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2020
  4. I'm not quite sure, but it is a possibility.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  5. When I play I get 1k+ a game, but I do get around 5-9 kills each game. I'd suggest playing something you're good at and would easily win. The best games for XP are Speed Builders and Skywars.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  6. play cw or sw, 2 games that give alot of xp

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  7. Heyo!
    I highly recommend purchasing a rank first off, because that gives you more of an xp boost. As @Monkqy stated, you should play either SkyWars or CaleWars since they give you a ton of xp too! Hope I helped!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  8. Hey!

Champions, Cake Wars, Sky wars, are all good for getting xp. Obviously if you are good at PVP it makes it a lot easier because the more kills/eliminations the more xp! Good luck leveling up :)

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  9. Playing games your good at is pretty good for farming experience. Longer gamemodes such as Bridges, Minestrike, Cake Wars and Champions Domination are good for experience, but playing games that you're good at helps quite a bit with earning experience as well.

In addition to this, completing the tiered NANO achievements or completing Sam the Slime missions are alternatives that can be used in order to help grind for XP.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Klobby and Dallarth like this.
  10. Games give different amount of xp and it also depends from how well you have done it. I can get 1000 xp from one Sky Wars match by killing many players, killing zombies and taking super TNT.

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  11. Most games award you with a decent amount of experience if you perform well in them. For example, I got 6 kills in a Skywars game yesterday and won which rewarded me with around 1200 experience. I noticed you said you have above average PvP skills, so this might be something you're interested in. Other game modes that people have mentioned such as Cake Wars and Survival Games can also give you a decent amount of experience if you do well. Like @Im_Ken mentioned, NANO achievements are also very good for xp but can be quite time consuming. Yesterday I managed to get 100 wins which gave me 25000 experience, the amount of wins you need will continue to increase as well as the xp until you reach the final tier. You can also complete the Quick! challenges for xp as well.

People might say this a lot, but I really do recommend playing the game mode that you personally enjoy the most. You'll find that you naturally earn experience as you go. Other players have also given some good advice which I definitely recommend listening to as well!

Posted Jan 12, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 12, 2020
    Cardyceps and Im_Ken like this.
  12. Heyo!

I would suggest playing games like Cake Wars, Skywars, and Speed Builders since they are all super good for xp, and you get around 1,000-2,000 xp per win for some of those games which is really helpful for levelling up!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  13. Hey,

personally, what always worked out for me has been constantly playing your favorite games a lot more frequently then usual. However, if you really want to level up faster, I would simply suggest CakeWars and SkyWars, these are two great competitive games in which players constantly level up. I wish the best for you on your leveling up journey! Good luck.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  14. I'd say just play the games you like most and you'll see yourself level up in no time while also having lots of fun.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  15. Hey!
    Personally for me the easiest way to level up is either by playing games you are good at or Nano games. The reason I say by playing games you are good at is because if you do better in the game the higher the xp you get at the end. So if you are really good at Sg play Sg so you get more xp per round. Nano games is also a great one because you can play so many games so quick that the xp stacks up over time. Hope this helped!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    Wulfo likes this.
  16. Hey!

As mentioned above, I think you should play games you enjoy, rather playing just to level up. If you play games you really enjoy, you’ll barely even notice that you’re getting lots of XP in the process. If you’re just focusing on level up right now, I suggest games like Survival Games, Cake Wars, it Super Smash Mobs. All of these games are relatively easily to grasp and give a pretty good amount of XP.

~Nick

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  17. Regardless of the game you play, you should find a game that you enjoy to level up with. It will take a while, even if you’re good at the game. Although I’d definitely find a game you’re good at because that will make the process a lot quicker.

I personally think CW and SG are the two best PvP games to level up with. Both games get you a lot of exp if you get a lot of kills. And they’re both fast paced. Nano games are also good in my opinion. Although they’re quick minigames, if you win a lot of them in a row it can get you a lot of exp.

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  18. Hello,

Personally I believe Cake Wars gets you a lot of XP, Gems, and Shards if you're really good at it. I believe there's a thread in the Mineplex Guides section which is like a how-to on cake-wars and how to play and win games. If you'd like to level up quicker I suggest reading that thread and giving CW a go!

Have fun,

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  19. I played a lot of micro battles, that seemed to up my XP level. games are quick and maps r small so as long as you havew basic ability you're fine :)

Posted Jan 14, 2020
  20. Not completely sure but good question :wink:

Posted Jan 17, 2020