• 1085 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1085 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Limited Time Gamemode] Halloween Havoc - Giant Stuck?

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Arianna ♡, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Hey there,

Do you seem to have a giant stuck up at the top where now you have to leave?
    [​IMG]
    Credit: @Tricorder

There's actually a way to get the giant itself down from its invisible platform above (which the image above shows).

Since I wasn't able to reproduce this when happening I currently don't have a video for this however I can show it to you with the images below;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So when you come above from the vents themselves (if your giant is stuck) you will want to get the giant to target you and head to the left side instead of over to the markets (of course wihtout the horde of zombies & skeletons after you), once you have it targeting you, you will want to get it around to the house displayed in the image, this is where the barriers above are non-existant and the zombie itself can come down.

I personally wasn't the one to find this out however someone else tought me this however I can't remember their name, I am in no way taking credit for this.

If you have any more questions about this feel free to ask it below.

Kind regards
    - Sake

p.s: Little easter egg in the sewers, SamitoD has made an appearance;
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 13, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 13, 2020
  2. I have seen many users complain about this issue and have to leave their games because of it, which is never fun and quite frustrating. Even if you were not the first person to discover this solution, thank you so much for posting this helpful guide to alleviate the issue, hope this helps most players!!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    Danese, Anna ♡ and Arianna ♡ like this.
  3. Hello (Player!)

I found this guide extremely helpful. This will avoid my friends verbally abusing me when I make the giant fly without knowing a way for it to come down
    Thank you!
    -Anthony

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  4. Thank you for making this guide Sake! This helps a lot with making sure the giant is not the glitched. Also, nice cameo to the SamitoD head.

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  5. Hi, First of all I want to thank you for making this guide as it is really helpful for people who is having this issue as well on Halloween Havoc. I also find it annoying for the giant being stuck at the top and having to restart the game every time it happens and now, with this guide it doesn't have to happen anymore. Hope this guide will help other people who comes across to this too!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  6. Cords?

Posted Oct 13, 2020
  7. Hey Sake!

When we were playing this together, I was shocked that you even knew how to do this and I am really glad you brought it to my attention. In addition, I am really glad you made this thread so it could be a highlighted way to fix this small glitch in Halloween Havoc. I am sure many others appreciate this thread, and I find it super helpful for those who are experiencing this issue. Thank you again, for sharing and for making this thread!

Posted Oct 13, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  8. Thank you :D

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  9. Hey!

I'm impressed that you have found a solution for this bug that frustrated most of us and shared it with everyone to help us save time instead of restarting the entire game! I'm really grateful for that, and I'm sure everyone else feels the same as well. Thanks for making this thread and letting us know a solution for this bug! :)

Posted Oct 14, 2020
    Arianna ♡ likes this.
  10. I personally couldn't get it down from there
    What are the exact coords? I was in the right spot though, I think.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  11. Hey,

After 9 minutes, the game's timer ran out. We tried everything. Some staff members in StaffRequest recommended going onto the sewers as well, but that didn't help...

-Dan

Posted Oct 28, 2020