• 1327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9765 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Link multiple Java characters on a single mineplex forum account

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by _ur, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Hi there!

I know I'm not the only one with multiple accounts, so I would love to display multiple Java characters on my single main Mineplex forum account.

I have 10+ accounts (Several with donator ranks) that I would love to display on my profile, where I can see the skin, username and game statistics for each account.

It would also be great if there was a feature to set a priority on which account of mine is shown at the top or bottom of my character list.

I would love to see this implemented!

What does everyone else think?

Here is iSolar's thread about the same idea:

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/multiple-minecraft-accounts.2690/

Posted Jun 4, 2019
  2. You can kind of already do this with stats, you can just say the names of your accounts on your signature and link them to the stats and ask them to type the names of your 10+ accounts. You just won't see it if you click on the person, but I would still like to see this feature, I'd just want a limit of maybe 4 at max.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
    _ur likes this.
  3. Hey!

I’ll be disagreeing with your idea at this time. Firstly, player accounts linked to your forum account does a lot more things than looks. It handles appeals, applications, reports, etc. This would require so much reworking it would cause problems.

Even though aesthetics may seem good to you, but imagine a player with 20 accounts, and they link them all. There would be such a long page.

This would make pages look really long and may break a few things. -1 from me.

Posted Jun 4, 2019
    _ur likes this.

4. Hey there,

You bring up a good point about appeals, applications and reports, though I think that could be figured out.

Also, your statement about the page being too long doesn't seem like a valid point, as that could easily be prevented with a limit on how many accounts can be added or, by implementing a feature like a slideshow for the accounts, where your main account will be displayed at all times, and with forward/backward arrows you can view the other accounts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2019