• 4135 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12665 Players Online
  • 8530 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

List of all released sword names. (RE-POSTED)

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Klobby, Apr 27, 2019.

1. The entire staff team (people on the staff list [builders to srmods] here on the forums) at the time of that staff appreciation event would have received the sword name. Any staff with a java account. Bedrock staff were able to get the sword name if they asked to exchange it for the pet they had gotten on the bedrock server. You didn't have to be at the actual event itself because obviously that wouldn't be very fair and it was an appreciation event to appreciate all staff.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  2. According to the discord that the tournament was held in, 12 players were on the winning team.

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  3. I like this as it tells us what the actual ownership rates of the swords are and shows you which are the rarer sword names in the game! What if you did a percentage estimate out of a monthly player count average for the server based on sword ownership. For example, if 0.1% of monthly players own the Ice Heart (for example)! Other than that great statistics thread.​

Posted Feb 9, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  4. I don't really think that's required as this thread is mostly meant to have information about these sword names and how to obtain them. It would also be highly inaccurate and I wouldn't feel like updating it each time a new sword name comes out. Thanks for the feedback though! Highly appreciate it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2020
  5. I probably could've gotten Ice Heart, but I'm stuck with DeathRaze and No.2 Pencil

I do like this thread though. Pretty informative.

Posted Feb 10, 2020
    tk427 likes this.
  6. Isn't hastag the sword name for winning a giveaway? -unapproved link-

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  7. Yup, you can obtain it from all giveaways hosted at Mineplex's twitter since december of last year.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 26, 2020
  8. Hey Klobby!

Thanks for creating this informative list as you also chose to include additional details that are just as useful as they are interesting. I don't have any Sword names myself as many are unobtainable without participating in a limited-time event or spending money that I don't have! A lot of players kill me with Oblivion and Excalibur so it's great to finally see where they all come from. For now I'll stick with "Iron Sword", though this doesn't even show up too often as it's usually me that gets killed rather than my opponent!

Once again I love to see the extra effort you put into this and I hope you can do your best to maintain this document, which I can see you have done with your changelog. Perhaps I'll become more aware of when Sword names are obtainable and I can finally claim one for myself!

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Klobby like this.