• 476 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4405 Players Online
  • 3929 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Literally any kind of report system that you can use while on the sever.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Accuser, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just feel like there should be a better way of reporting hackers than the one you have now. (https://www.mineplex.com/report)

Maybe you can have like a player reporting system on the sever and then when a player is reported make a bot do a check up on that player to see if they are using any hacking clients , then if they are ban them. If the reported player isn't hacking and then punish the person who reported the player by banning them for like a day or two.

I really don't want to see someone sneak sprinting towards me with a diamond sword ever again.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  2. Hey!
    So we actually do have an in-game reporting system on our Java edition servers. Simply do /report (username) (reason they are being reported) in game, and a staff member will handle it as soon as possible. This works for chat, hacking, and gameplay rule breakers.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  3. Since their account is on Bedrock, I'm assuming they're asking for a way to report rule-breakers while in-game on Bedrock.

I'm not actually aware of any plans to make an in-game report utility on Bedrock, but I have to imagine that one is planned. While I would love to see one added I imagine that, like many other features, it's implementation will be contingent on other more important features and fixes being implemented first.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  4. Thanks for pointing that out!

There are plans to add a /report feature to Bedrock in the future, so I will be marking this thread as processed and locking it.

Thank you for the idea!

Posted Feb 24, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.