• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6739 Players Online
  • 6349 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

little games tag up there at the top ^^^^

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by CatFan105, Jun 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so 6eahfheres a little games tag with a bunch of outdated stuff in it and a bunch if stuff missing from it...
    Just wondering if anything is being planned about that so yeah thats it thats all this thread is about

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    PolikGamer and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
  2. I need an explanation lol

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  3. So, well, um,there's the tab that says 'games' in all caps at the top above the arrows. There ae0re a. Unvh of games in the Bedrock (and possibly java) side that don't exist anymore and also a bunch missing I would like to know if that will be changed at some point

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  4. They probably won't change ever... once stats are eventually added for bedrock I'd imagine the fixing of all the games and stuff would be included. They're useless anyway, and I didn't even know people looked at them, because I don't and probably did maybe a few times in my life to look at achievements lol

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  5. I just accidentally pressed games instead of forums, looked around for a minute, and then made this thread haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  6. I'm confused :(

Posted Jun 23, 2021
    PolikGamer likes this.
  7. Hey there! The ‘games’ link at the top of the website is outdated and will be redone soon. This is included in the Stats and Game Pages update, which is planned and will hopefully be completed soon. Like said in the official update thread, the statistics pages, leaderboard pages, and game pages are all going to be completely wiped and redone. I hope this answered your question, and feel free to message me with any further concerns or questions!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Question Answered

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    PolikGamer and CatFan105 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.