• 821 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11457 Players Online
  • 10636 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

LLOPP (Last Letter Of Previous Post... Game)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by xHypey, May 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. somehow its a yes

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 31, 2020
  2. seriously reviving this thread while not necro posting

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 4, 2020
  3. Good work on reviving this as much as possible.

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  4. Examples lead to awesomeness, as you see, @xHypey has attempted to keep this thread alive, so I will continue to add to this awesome forum thread as much as possible. Ha, I was about to end it with possible but that'd make the user below me have to start with the letter "E" which in conclusion would begin to make the game repetitive and in end have a terrible miserable death. I hope that you have a great rest of your day. Note, when you respond back, the "e" has to be bolded!!! Good luck with your Café!

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  5. Excellent response! That must've taken a while to write!

Posted Jun 4, 2020
  6. even a while to think of!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2020
  7. Fantastic judgement, 10 stars for you!

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  8. Uhhh, why did you give him 10 whole stars just for that?

Posted Jun 5, 2020
  9. Try rating 0 stars next time. It's impossible. Every bad review on the app store: OMG THIS APP SUX I WOULD RATE 0 STARS IF I COULD!!1!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  10. Dude, that is actually so true. I see that on every single app!

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  11. People be so mad, but it's actually kinda funny.

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  12. Yea, that's so true. Why do people have to hate on so many apps..

Posted Jun 7, 2020
  13. ... what are you doing

Posted Jun 9, 2020
  14. Good game, I lost a game because a chicken flew to me because he sailed the seas because he had a cow who sailed the sea with a goat and the chicken laid eggs and started an army and annexed Cowville and Cowville got rich because it is now chickenville and there's a lot of eggs and then then some robot killed the eggs so that put the Chickens into sweat mode and hacked the robot so the robot attacked me but I killed him so after that I tried to capture the Dom points but the chicken spammed egg blasters but I got blizzard so I blocked the eggs but he drained my mana and it was 0 and i had to keep spamming it and then he bombed the map and a dragon flew in and uppercutted me 923428 times but I was a coward so I spammed leap leap leap and I was at 0.001 hearts and 0.0001 frames a millennium but I froze and went laggy so no more uppercutting haha but then an e girl skin flew up to me and used reach and hacked into pvp mode and used reach and killed me and said ez.

Posted Jun 9, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Nerfguns3 like this.
  15. zombies raided my minecraft house and im on the verge of tears

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  16. Sad times those are, Thenorn. It happens to the best of us.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  17. Ssss... I will never forget this noise. Losing your house in Minecraft is a sad thing, however there are some things that are even sadder and one of those things is the loss of dinosaurs in ARK. Imagine spending several hours on finding it, making a trap, carefully fighting it until it loses it's consciousness and doesn't die instead, you also have to get some food for this dinosaur and give it a shelter because it is very easy to kill it while it is unconscious.
    After this, you will probably try to make a house for this dinosaur near your house, but it will either get griefed due to your decision of making wooden walls or your dinosaurs will get killed by flying dragons or by a &@(%!%* snake that can climb over the walls and it's attacks make everyone fall asleep unless if they have a special drink that causes thirst!

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  18. To me, Cardyceps is a cordyceps

Posted Jun 24, 2020
  19. Soooo... it looks like Deleted User 8uc2a#0000 knows about the insect killing fungus that inspired Naughty Dogs to create "The Last of US". Here is a story about how I ended up with this nickname. I was a little larvae at that time, I needed to create a nickname for my Xbox account, but I didn't want to have a stereotypical username with all those numbers and random words. I decided to use the name of the fungus from The Last of Us, however I made a mistake and wrote cardyceps instead of cordyceps. Only after 2-3 days I finally realized my mistake, but I still ended up liking this nickname.

Posted Jun 25, 2020
  20. Ew! I don’t like BROCOLI

Posted Jun 29, 2020