• 677 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8470 Players Online
  • 7793 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lobby Takeover [Bedrock Event] | 21:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by wattywatty14, Mar 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Come join us on Monday, March 15th at 5:00pm ET in Lobby-4 on the Bedrock server as we TAKE OVER THE LOBBY! A few staff members will be given creative and we'll just build stuff for your enjoyment! Prizes might be given out to some winners of a few chat games we're planning! I hope to see you all there!​

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    MC_Minium, Kight, CloudXYZ15 and 9 others like this.
  2. Lets hope the lobby doesn't crash this time...

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. Aww I can't make it. It's gonna be 10pm where I live. can you please host the next one earlier?

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Kight and Ryan9116 like this.
  4. Heyya!
    Definitely excited about this event! I should be able to make it as well as long as nothing comes up between now and then! Great to see more events coming to the bedrock platform!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    CloudXYZ15 and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. Sorry about that!! It should be fixed now. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
  6. I believe its 5 pm EST Watty accidentally put the wrong time in the title haha!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  7. 5pm EST is still 10pm where i live... :(

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  8. Awh! That's unfortunate. EU? I believe they are planning to work on creating EU events for bedrock as well.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  9. Yeah im EU. Wouldnt it be more beneficial to host it like 2 hrs earlier and on a weekend so that more players can join?

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  10. Perhaps, however we need to pick times that staff are available as well which is difficult to do. Even with weekends as quite a few staff who have school during the week use the weekends to catch up on staff stuff.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  11. I'm so excited to be attending! I've been waiting for a Bedrock event and I'm happy it's gonna be here! Thanks to Watty and everyone hosting this event!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    CloudXYZ15 and wattywatty14 like this.
  12. I can't wait for this event! For the last lobby takeover event, I sadly didn't make it, but I can't wait for this one!

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    wattywatty14 and CloudXYZ15 like this.
  13. Oop another lobby takeover. Looking forward to it, let's hope my WiFi doesn't boot me out a million times (gotta love college sometimes huh...)

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  14. Hooray! I love seeing Bedrock events. I promise I'll be there if/when I can!

Also, I hope they add support for 1.16.210 by then... I can't downgrade unfortunately.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    wattywatty14 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  15. This sounds like a lot of fun! I’ll definitely swing by if I can

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    wattywatty14 and CloudXYZ15 like this.
  16. Thank you all for coming!!

[​IMG]

~~
    Below are two pictures of what the lobby looked liked after the event.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.