• 1073 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6799 Players Online
  • 5726 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

lol hi i'm vanq

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vanquishings, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Hi!

I'm Vanq, or Vanquishings, people may have seen me around the cw lobbies. I used to be completely rubbish at pvp, so I swore off servers like Mineplex until I improved. I came back to Mineplex around a couple months ago, and I've been quite shocked to see all the new changes that Mineplex has made in the 2-ish years I've been gone. I've really enjoyed CakeWars and I sweat mega hard on it too, drag clicking and stuff. I would love to play some minigames with everyone and I hope y'all have a good day!

Vanq

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    anna ♪, Da_One, oCassi and 2 others like this.
  2. Hi

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  3. Hey! Thanks for the introduction:) It’s good to meet you!

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. Hello:). Hope you keep enjoying your time back

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  5. 20 cps? You're the person I am afraid to play against. Teach me pls. I am tired of being bad D:

Welcome back to the server, though! I was also gone for about two years and I'm with you for the shock factor of everything changing while I was gone. When I came to Mineplex I actually enjoyed it the most because I felt like there weren't too many players that were amazing at pvp compared to other servers because I was terrible so it's interesting how you thought differently.

CakeWars is a fun game but once again it probably would not be fun against you...I'm still bad at games if you couldn't tell.

I hope to see you around o/

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  6. Lovely introduction! o/ My name is Oscar and I'm a Senior Mod over here, you can click on my profile if you want to learn a bit more about me or DM me if you want to talk :) It's really nice to see you're enjoying playing Cake Wars as that's probably the game I've played the most over my time on Mineplex!​

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  7. haha its alr everyone has to start out somewhere, just 2 years ago I was being railed every single game and now, I'm the railer. We should play sometime.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 19, 2020
  8. Hey Vanquishings! o/

Nicely done with the introduction. Nice to meet you, I hope your day has been amazing!

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  9. Welcome back! If you ever want to play cakewars with my frens and I, just send me a message :D . I hope you enjoy your stay here :mineplex:

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  10. Welcome back! I know what it is to get destroyed every game, it happened to me even now, but i hope you enjoy your time back on Mineplex!!

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  11. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, nice to see you here. Hopefully, you have a lovely time on the server and discussing various things on the forums. As you're here, I'd suggest you read over the forum rules (https://www.mineplex.com/rules/#wwwMpTabs-2) so you can familiarize yourself with what is/isn't allowed to be done/said here.

Have a great day, feel free to message me with any concerns/questions :)

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  12. Add me ingame and let's play then ;D

Posted Nov 20, 2020