• 2337 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4916 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Looking for Skilled Builders!

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Owange, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Hi! I started building a Survival Games Map a couple years ago and never finished. I want to kick it back into gear and start working on it again! It's a beautiful map, it just needs some love and some help! if you are interested in building just let me know! it should be fun!

Heres Some Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/bT4JF0i

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    IamTheBlazekin likes this.
  2. Hi, my names Bruno and I was wondering if I could join. I love to build and it’d be pretty cool to work on a survival games map. My discord is kaz#8331

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  3. Hello there!

I honestly have no experience building maps but I'm sure I can help with some details such as buildings. I enjoy building and I'm pretty good at it. Also, if you need an extra person I have a friend who's amazing as well.

Pm me if interested, my discord is Flame#3644.

- Flame

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  4. Frankly, I'm not that much of a builder but I'd say I'm confident in my ability to see how well the map would work in terms of gameplay, so I could help out that way. Besides, getting new SG maps is somewhat of a rarity so I'd like to help make them being released slightly less rare. Unlike the two before me I'll decline to post my discord tag in public, but PM me on here and I'll be happy to provide it if you want.

And regardless of whether I get to help out or not, I hope the build goes well.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    Danese likes this.
  5. Someone help this man, we need a new sg map!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  6. Someone help this server we need a sg nerf!

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  7. Bump, because we really need a new SG map, It's been like a year and a half since Tropia.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    waf likes this.
  8. Meeee! I love Aliquam! We can get it in tip top shape for map submission!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  9. Looks pretty nice from what I could see. The shaders mask a lot of the details, but aesthetically it looks like it has potential. I am not interested in working on an SG map at this time, but if you have any questions on the SG map building process you can shoot me a PM (on here or Discord).

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  10. I personally would love to see a new wave or even singular SG map being added to the game. The maps we have right now are masterpieces, however they do get stale after time, so a new map would be a great way to spice up the Survival Games experience.

Posted Jan 6, 2020