• 403 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6172 Players Online
  • 5769 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lost Minecraft and Microsoft account

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by James1234563, Sep 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What can you do with a lost account from mineplex that oyu literally had anything?
    I had Eternal rank every character in every minigames morphs etc
    Is there like a way to transfer the mineplex data to a new mineplex account in Java? Please i need help

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  2. You should contact Mojang/Microsoft for help. I don’t think Mineplex would be able to help you.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  3. Hey!

Unfortunately, the same thing happened to me a while back, had Immortal and Eternal as well as a level 60 account. Sadly, Mineplex doesn't do stat transfers under any circumstances so the only option is to really open a Mojang support ticket on the website and see if anything can be done from there. Sometimes you will receive a response quickly and sometimes it might take a while before hearing back, so it is just a waiting game. Hope that helps!

Since the concern was addressed, I am going to go ahead and lock the thread to prevent further responses, if you have any questions feel free to message me!

Posted Sep 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.