• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7834 Players Online
  • 6873 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lost my build in mine plex housing on ps4

Discussion in 'Help' started by MidnightWizzard, May 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I made a build last night on PS4 and I've logged back in today to continue and it's gone.. I don't understand why?
    This is what I had last night before logging off plus the bottom floor, top floor and part of the roof...
    -unapproved link-

I've linked my image in the post to show the front of my build from last night...

Posted May 9, 2021
  2. Hey! Unfortunately I can't see the image but I think I know what you are describing. Currently there is an unfortunate bug in Housing that sometimes wipes your house, which happens especially if the house crashes. There isn't really much we can do at the moment other than to rebuild it, which is very annoying especially when we have already built it. However, I would make a bug report here to make sure that QA knows about it, but read the reporting guide here.

Posted May 9, 2021
  3. Hey there @MidnightWizzard! As addressed correctly above by @CloudyDay1234, this is a known bug by our Quality Assurance/Developer Team, and it's being worked on. We unfortunately can't do anything to restore the build that you've made, and sadly you will have to rebuild it. Since the bug is already known and being looked into, I wouldn't make a bug report this time around. However, in the future, if you happen to come across any other bug in-game, you may make a bug report here: https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game - I know this is probably not the answer(s) you wanted to hear, but we unfortunately can't do much about the issue. It will be patched as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused. I will be locking the thread, since the question and/or concern has been addressed. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted May 11, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.