• 894 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6056 Players Online
  • 5162 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lost Reward Streak of 90 days, don't know what I did wrong

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by BigBadMineclad, Sep 20, 2020.

1. All I did was claim my rewards a couple minutes late and, bam, lost it. So sad to see my reward go poof after what I've spent for this server.
    Please give it back since I remember claiming it yesterday and I really don't know if this is a server bug or something.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    LittleOrangey likes this.
  2. It runs on a 24 hour time schedule, not specific to the timezone you are in. You can't claim it at 3pm on Monday and then claim it at 7pm on Tuesday, then expect to keep your streak. So basically if you claimed it at midnight on the 21st and on the 22nd, you claimed your reward at five minutes past midnight, you'll lose your streak. Sadly I do not believe they will give it back to you but you can try creating a ticket at https://www.mineplex.com/tickets and see if they can help you.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  3. The main issue is that I did claim it even though it says I didn't. I really like how other servers run on UTC instead, so for me all I have to do is claim it by 8:00 PM EST.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 20, 2020
  4. same happened to me i had like 100 days so i went to bed early and woke came on clicked on the creeper then saw i forgot to claim it the day before and banged my head of the desk

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  5. I understand the frustration you have and I've tried to keep the streaks up, but sometimes Carl just acts a little weird. I didn't have such a high streak as you did, so I just gave up on the streaks and only collected it when I thought about it. I can only say that the biggest rewards are obtained through playing on the server, so my advice is to just forget about Carl (or only visit him when you remember he's still alive) and just play on the server!
    But hey, that's just my advice to avoid frustrations like these!
    Have a good one.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  6. gotta go faster

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  7. Man, this must suck xD

God if this happened to me I would punch a wall

Posted Sep 25, 2020