• 384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5954 Players Online
  • 5570 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

LostShrimp13 Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LostShrimp13, Sep 24, 2021.

1. LostShrimp13's Introduction

I've been reading the forums for a while and I have been playing on Mineplex for about a year now, and have become a big fan of the games cakewars, skywars, microbattles, and bomblobbers. What really got me into Mineplex was some of the Youtubers around the server. My most favorite youtube right know is Nothinbutnet/abletostrafe. I also enjoy the arrowsshadow and smokeycobyt (who hasn't posted in like a month ): Welp that's me see you around.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Okjed likes this.
  2. Hi
    I'm Catfan
    Welcome to the forums
    If you need to know anything, also me and there's like a 76.2% chance ill know the answer
    So, yeah

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  3. Hi Catfan I've seen you around the forums page and well I guess the title explains it Catfan "well known forums user"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. Y3wh, that's for having 1000 posts
    500 gets yiu 'active forums user'
    And yeah I'm kinda everywhere

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  5. hi

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  6. Hi

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. Welcome to the forums! My name is CloudyDay1234, and I have been moderating this server for about half a year now, playing Mineplex for slightly over a year. We actually have similar favourite games; I currently live playing Bomb Lobbers and Skywars, and I am on the top 100 for wins in both of them. I used to play Cake Wars and Micro Battles too, although I haven't played those in months. Strafe, Arrow and Smokey are all great YouTubers. I had the opportunity to record with Strafe once, which the video will hopefully be out soon (although that day I was just very exhausted so I didn't play well in that video), and I have been in one of Arrow's Twitch streams before. Thanks for introducing yourself, message me if you ever have any questions and I will probably be able to help :)

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  8. Cool, maybe one day we could get together and grind skywars.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 25, 2021
    CatFan105 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  9. Heyo!

First and foremost it's nice to meet you! I've been a staff member here at Mineplex for more than a year total now and like you I enjoy playing Cakewars and also Microbattles and Bomblobbers here and there too! You can often also find me playing Super Smash Mobs and Dragon Escape as well, and I'm primarily active on the Java server so when I'm playing games it's typically there more often than not. When I'm not in a game I'll typically be found hanging out in a lobby or of course working here on the forums! If at any point you ever have any questions about anything at all then you are more than welcome to send me a PM and I'd be more than happy to assist you with whatever it is. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  10. hiii! Welcome to the forums. I personally love the forums just because it's super easy to actually engage with the community whether that's commenting on their ideas or just engaging in posts like these. I would suggest reading over the rules since the forums rules differ a little bit compared to everywhere. else on the network. It's super cool to see that you found out about Mineplex was through Youtubers. Anyway I hope you have a blast on the forums and a blast on the server! Welcome once again!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.