• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10511 Players Online
  • 7621 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Lovely Intro Alert?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Laylq, May 24, 2020.

1. Hey guy's my name is Layla (:

I saw my friend make a post and he suggested I should do it so I figured I would hop on the train. I am a come back player ever since I joined Mineplex sometime in 2013.
    I am so glad to be back after I took some breaks in late 2016 towards possibly 2017. When I join upon lobbies, I see familiar IGNS. I'm so stunned they also remember me cause it's been so long. I would instantly connect with old friends and hopefully talk more soon afterwards. The server has brought nothing but greatness to me in my minecraft journeys I take on throughout the years and couldn't be more thankful to what the platform has brought me! Sad to see enjin leave as I was more connected there. It's fun to see and join the new and improved website in the end! I mained UHC a common player from the community over there. I miss the game but most importantly the players. It was the most fascinating game I discovered and unfortunately saw it's end. I also did SG and bridges a lot, fun games that no server could top them. I now enjoy all the wonderful games the server has to offer.
    You can probably catch me playing these games..
    -Survival Games Teams or Solo depends my feeling
    - Cake Wars
    -Bridges
    - Champions I love it but I am really awful at it ):
    - Nano Games, hopefully it stays forever <3

Out of the gaming life, I do have somewhat a life out of it. I am 16, forgot to mention that and I am going to be a junior this year. I can't predict what will happen this year but hopefully for the best? I am pretty fun to chill with and get to know. I surround myself with those who love and support me and I appreciate them very much. I socialize myself by joining clubs and playing sports. I always have a passion for softball. I did at one point for track but didn't have the need to focus on track, and more so rather with softball. I grew great friendships through the sport and met my best friend dearly cause of it <3. I am active is one of my clubs called HOSA. It's an organization for Future Health Professionals, I plan to run for president of my chapter this year to get more of a leap into it! I love to learn new things and add more to my knowledge that is ever so growing. I love most importantly meeting new people! Please don't be afraid to msg me here or even in game. I accept everyone and couldn't wait to get to know more of y'all!

Fun Fast Facts I guess?
    I have a dog and don't mind showing him off
    I am Turkish (: love my middle eastern folks
    I love Poofesure soo we can vibe about that!
    I'm an open person and have the best positive vibes out there (:

That's enough of me enjoy this post.. if anyone actually sees this and we can be buds, just ya know shoot me a friend on Mineplex or even here! Send me great feedback.. again if anyone evens sees this.. I will greatly like and reply I pinky promise. I am cool I swear don't let the eyes fool you. :D

- Laylq

Posted May 24, 2020
  2. Hey! Welcome back to Mineplex, hope you enjoy your stay and able to meet as many people as possible! I'm also returning to Mineplex, hope we can play together sometime!

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq likes this.
  3. Heyo!

It's great to meet you! I hope to see you in-game and on the forums more often, and if I see you I'll be sure to say hello. You seem to play some of the games that I quite enjoy myself, so if I ever see you in the same game I'll be sure to shout you out. I hope you keep having great memories with your friends and the community. I love these introduction posts. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq likes this.
  4. Hey!
    It’s great to meet you! I’m LT Tombstone 77, but most people just call me LT. I’m currently 18 years old, and I’m from New York. Outside of Mineplex, you can usually find me playing ice hockey or football, or watching either of the two. I also enjoy reading and writing- and I’m planning on becoming an author. I also love to make and watch YouTube videos, render Minecraft skins, and hang and chat with friends! Inside of Mineplex, I mainly play on the Bedrock Edition, although you can sometimes find me on Java. I’m also a Bedrock Moderator, so if you ever have any questions for me, feel free to shoot me a PM! My favorite Bedrock games include Cake Wars, Skywars, Micro Battles, and Mixed Arcade. On Java, I play Cake Wars and Nano Games. You’ll usually see my around the Forums a lot- as I’m quite active on them. Anyway, it was nice reading a bit about you, and introducing myself a bit as well. Feel free to message me if you ever just want to chat! ​

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq, Asnaf and 0775 like this.
  5. Thanks Asnaf yea shoot me a message! Thanks for letting me read your introduction we have many things in common (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
    Asnaf likes this.
  6. Thank you so much!

OP OP
  7. Nice to meet you as well, thanks for introducing yourself (: I hope you accelerate in your career path and hopefully we cross paths on forums or Java soon. If I need anything I am sure to talk to you <3

OP OP
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  8. Welcome back to mineplex! I also took a couple breaks the past few years but I’m glad to be back. I tried track in the past too and the meets were just way too long for me. I much rather prefer soccer or squash (if you know what that is :D). I hope to see you in game sometime!

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq likes this.
  9. Hey Layla, my name is _Prof_! I also took breaks from Mineplex, joining in 2014, but returning on this account in 2016. You will like Xenforo better than Enjin, I promise, and this website is constantly getting updated. UHC may be brought back in the future, hopefully they fix the lag and reduce the player count. You can find me mainly in The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, or Skywars.

I am 17 and about to be a senior next year. Life can throw curved balls at you at any given time, so just keep chugging along and that will lead to a better year. I was in several school clubs and played ice hockey before quarantine. Since we do have some things in common, I will /f you in-game.

Fun facts about myself

I...
    • have a cat
    • am Canadian with Asian-immigrant parents
    • love Dude Perfect (Poofesure is also pretty good, his reactions are priceless)

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq and FluteVegetables like this.
  10. Hey Thanks for respond (: glad to know a good bit about you. That sounds pretty cool! I love squash it's a great way to stay active! Can't wait to see u around, if you like friend me <3

OP OP
  11. Nice to meet you Prof! Thanks for taking the time to respond you make yourself interesting. I believe Xenforo is better than Enjin as years have passed I can tell from the updates. We have a good bit in common that's awesome. Hope you have a great senior year and filled with nothing but the best. Poof always better than Dude Perfect ;D! Will gladly accept your request!

OP OP
    _Prof_ likes this.
  12. Hey Layla!
    Its so nice to meet you and I loved your introduction, we actually have a bit in common! I'm Taylor and I'm about to turn 17 and I'm heading into my Senior year of highschool but let me tell you, before all of qurantine happened, despite junior year's sterotype, it was the best year of my life so I hope it goes the same for you! I also enjoy joining clubs and playing sports however, I play tennis and lacrosse but I use to play softball as a kid and it's an amazing sport! I also am looking to go into the medical field when I graduate and I'm currently a volunteer EMT and an intern at a hospital :D I am a huge dog lover as well and love showing the whole world pictures of him! I also LOVED your game choices as well! I usually am on all of those games, usually cake wars. I am really into surival games but quite truthfully, I can't play it a lot because I get killed in the first 3 seconds haha! However, I'm so glad that you decided to come back to Mineplex because it does have an amazing community and great game choices. I started playing in around 2015 and took a break for awhile as well but I'm so happy I came back! I really hope you have fun and if I see you around I'll defiantly say hi! If you have any questions or ever wanna play, feel free to PM me, I usually respond quickly :D

Posted May 24, 2020
    Laylq and Asnaf like this.
  13. Hey Taylor, so nice to meet you (:!
    We have so much in common it's awesome to share good common interests with some people. Hopefully your Senior year will be the top of Junior year and ever better. I appreciate what you said and I am also glad you came back as well you aren't lying it is great community very intriguing players I have seen. Hopefully we can share dog pictures because they make me so happy seeing them lookin all cute! Have a nice evening <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2020
    MaybeTay (HeyItsTay_) likes this.
  14. Hiya Layla, welcome back to Mineplex! You might have noticed a lot of different things about it, haha. I play nano games too, and sometimes SG, but other games I would recommend to you is SSM, speed builders, and draw my thing. They're really fun games and you would probably enjoy them! Your introduction was interesting too btw. I'm the same age as you, 16, but I'm gonna be a Senior next year. I used to be a sports person too. I played soccer until I got into high school, then I decided that I wanted to focus more on music and advanced math/science. So that's been going well. HOSA sounds like a good opportunity and I wish you the best of luck with it! I'm not in any clubs at school; I'm better at socializing online rather than in real life, haha. But you seem like an outgoing and friendly person, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's easy for you to make friends. Well, anyways, it's good to have you as part of the Mineplex community again! Have a good day/night!

Posted May 25, 2020
    Laylq likes this.
  15. Heyooo nice to meet you!
    I love SSM but have 2 wins. I was playing earlier today and someone accused me of being and alt haha. Senior already at 16, holy you are one lucky guy. This year I hope and wish nothing for the best and don't catch Senioritis. You are definitely a very fun person and glad you took the time to respond <3. Hope to see u on and would say hi, enjoy your day/night week as well.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2020
    _NameTag_ likes this.