• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7327 Players Online
  • 4437 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Lower Crate Prices

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TheDiamondKittyGaming, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Is it just me or are the crate prices unfair to noobies who:

Can't buy minecoins (For ranks and amps)
    Don't know how to get shards
    Etc.

I propose these new FAIRER prices:
    5000 For noble
    10000 for that other one
    14000 for imperial

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  2. Lol if anything they should be raised MUCH higher. I have seen people afk in dragons litterly 24/7 and in that time you could get a decent amount of shards. I’ve seen players open like 50 crates all at one time. And i believe new players are already rewarded with like 5 crates. And they have to understand that if they want more, they need to work for it.

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  3. Greetings!

You are rewarded 1 crate for signing up on the forums and linking your character, besides that, none.

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.
  4. I want crate prices to be lower, I can play like 100 games of cake wars and only be able to afford 1 Noble crate. Maybe I shoulds afk on dragons, I just want more crates lol.

Lol royal crate?

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.
  5. Yes lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2019
  6. They are a bit high I'll admit, but they shouldn't be reduced too low if they were to be reduced.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    TheDiamondKittyGaming likes this.
  7. The thing is, that’s considered stat boosting xd

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    Outplqy3d and NothinButNet like this.
  8. How do you even afk play dragons, “Asking for a friend” -PentinentPlot.

xD

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  9. that's fine, I just feel like they need to be a little lower

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 18, 2019
  10. I think the prices are fine. If they lower them too much, it won't be as rewarding when you finally grind enough shards to buy one.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  11. Prices definitely need to be lowered. I don't know by how much, but it would be great if they could be lowered. As a player who's been playing on Mineplex for more than a year, I remember only being able to afford like 5 Noble crates.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  12. The costs for crates are not too bad, when your new you can’t expect to get things right away, there is a point where you have more than you need for crates. If you make it too easy then players will have all morphs and gadgets quicker and then your at the point where you don’t need them because you have everything already and nothing to try to shoot for. It’s a balance that is needed and I don’t thinks it’s that bad.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  13. Stat boosting does not occur if someone decides to afk all day. This would be no different than playing all day active. Stat boosting would be if someone got all of their friends to play and let them win every game.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.
  14. For bedrock it is because you get the same rewards in some games depending on how long the game was I believe.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  15. My point still stands. Afking in a game all day is no different from playing all day. It is just the amount of activity that is occurring from a player that may determine how well they do.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  16. Wdym if their AFK the whole day and just leaving their Mobile Device, Xbox, PC on gaining get XP and Gems and Shards for free without doing any playing and not even working for it is “okay”

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  17. Heyo!
    I complete agree! I think that the crate prices should be reduced a little! Not many players get that many shards unless you collect them for month like i do... I'm up to I think maybe 160k shards (Thank you amplifiers!). If we did lower the prices i think it should be reduced by not much at all just maybe a few thousand? That would help players earn crate.

~ Your Friendly Bedrock Guardian ~​

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  18. I've been on for almost two weeks and and half way to my second Noble crate. I don't exactly play that much as well, so maybe I just play minigames which give more shards.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  19. I play a lot of cake wars, and the rewards system doesn't give that many shards.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
  20. Some games give a lot and some don’t give much, I play a lot of turf wars and survival games and they don’t give much, bomb lobbers and mob areana can give a lot. So best thing is play all the games, see what you like and see how much it gives.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.