• 238 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6366 Players Online
  • 6128 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make a new staff(helper)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by KillenDeath, Oct 20, 2021.

1. This is my thinking :
    Helper , this job is kick hacker in game , in normal , they are normal player , if in same game some player report hacker , helper get this report and check and kick and banned hacker..

Or you can got more helper ( in forms and server)

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  2. I feel like this could be very easily abused, especially considering the fact that this is being suggested because not enough people are applying for mod and getting accepted.

Also, an idea like this has gotten turned down before.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    le Brownie and KillenDeath like this.
  3. So , I think we can do more job ( free)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 20, 2021
  4. yes

OP OP
  5. I agree you

OP OP
  6. Um.. Helper was a rank beside Mods and Trainees do the job you just described. I give this a -1

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  7. Hey, so we already have Mods and trainees (moderators in training) and they basically do what you said, they Moderate in game, forums, and the discord server. They don’t just pick “random” general players for this position because the system can be easily abused you have to submit an application and then be accepted after that you will be followed up with a interview. Mods and trainee are not a payed job too. You can find more about trainee and mods and their responsibilities
    Here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/becoming-a-trainee-java-bedrock.38/
    And Here: https://www.mineplex.com/bat2/
    And you can apply here if you meet the criteria from the guides above: https://www.mineplex.com/apps

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 and Tr1xstr like this.
  8. that's true:crazysigils::sigils:

OP OP
  9. If someone was trustworthy and had the activity and drive to help out the server, they would just apply for Trainee where we can formally keep track of them. What you're describing is Trainee without the commitment, which also means without the accountability. I can absolutely guarantee people would be falsely kicked. We could use more staff on both versions, but this is not a solution.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  10. This is good idea I agree

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  11. I agree

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  12. Why are there serious replies on this thread

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. This was originally posted in the help section.

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  14. I've seen this sort of thing in different servers. I dont really know what to think of it myself, tbh, I guess it would help, yeah? But it doesnt flash that light bulb in my head that says "This will definitely make things better"

But that doesnt mean I dislike this idea, I think it's good and that It would help out :)

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. can some lock this thread?

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  16. why are there serious replies this is obviously a joke thread

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  17. Notice I'm not jn tuw5 l8st...

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  18. See’s player that’s good at the game:

me: hehehehe /kick

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  19. Personally, I am in between on this being a position, because it is very similar to a moderator, and we are already low on staff it would be hard to divide everyone up(I think that's true but maybe wrong). Then again I think it would be exciting and break up the work for other people (divide and conquer). I'll go with a +1.

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  20. This is absolutely useless, there are Trainees and Mods for a reason.

Posted Oct 21, 2021