• 2119 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10613 Players Online
  • 8494 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Make a quick hub for all modes.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Doritocipher, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Recently I've been annoyed cos me (and hopefully just me) have been having to type very slowly. Heres the procedure.

Right arrow.
    Click.
    Left Trigger.
    Click.
    Left Trigger twice.
    Type Lobby.

You get the point, it's long.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  2. Could you please elaborate on what you're trying to suggest?

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and KerbalBoy like this.
  3. Oh yeah sure. Basically on some other servers in the hotbar they have like an item and when you use it you return to hub or find a new game. Sorry It's hard to write on the phone and I got lazy. Anyway it's just inconvenient to have to type on the controller.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 27, 2020
  4. I don’t see why not, but maybe another solution would to be shorten the command. So instead of dong /hub, you can just do /h. For findgame, maybe the command could be /fg. Although correct me if I’m wrong, there should be a feature on both Xbox and Nintendo switch that allows you to cycle back to things you already wrote.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  5. Yeah I agree. I'm a bedrock player and it's stressful that I have to cycle through three variations of text just to have to do it again. On hypixel you can do /l on computer cos it's not on bedrock.

OP OP
  6. Hey! I'd have to agree, I don't see a problem with adding abbreviations to commands to do things. This could be very helpful to people on different devices besides mobile devices and computers. Besides being able to cycle through the commands, it'd still be easier to just type /h, /fg, or /l. Some abbreviations for commands could possibly get in the way of other commands, but there's always a way around it.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  7. I give seventy five percent of the credit to the trainee on abbreviations cos I just agreed and suggested a similar thing XD.

OP OP
    Strafer303 likes this.