• 421 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8421 Players Online
  • 8000 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make a solo mode for cake wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by PikachuElectricAsHeck, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Whenever I’m playing cake wars, I’m the one taking care of everything, emerald points, etc. and all my teammates just sit there and grind and I get beat up by the other teams so I really want a solo mode for cakewars I know you did it for winter last time why not make it permanent?

Posted Oct 10, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  2. Unfortunately, this idea has been denied by Dean, who is part of the Leadership team. Maggie, the Quality Assurance Manager (now Admin), said the following: "i cannot give you a full explanation on why we cant just replace nor am i obligated to give you an explanation period, but i respect deans decision in denying it as a full game for the time being. I definitely understand that duos wouldnt be as popular and hypothetically solo could replace duos, but theres still a lot more to the whole situation. as of right now, cw solo as a perm game has been denied, but we can always come back to this discussion at a much later date when the answer may be different." This means that for now, it will be denied, but it might come back as a limited time mode. However, I strongly agree that Cake Wars solo should return, for many reasons. Many people play Cake Wars without friends, and other teammates may not be the most reliable. It would also be easier to play for people who play Duos mode by themselves, and I know that it has been a popular request among most of the community, but unfortunately, it will only be here as a limited time mode.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
  3. Its not happening, and they wont tell us why because its not in their job description? Thats one of the worst excuses i have ever heard, i mean cmon be more creative than that. One of the excuses i heard few months back was they didnt want to spread the playerbase too thin, but considering theres 10k players on bedrock not much of an issue, but still it was at least a good attempt.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
  4. I do agree with adding it but it probably won’t since the idea was denied before. Hopefully someday though it will happen.

Posted Oct 10, 2021
  5. Yea, it was denied 3 years ago so it will never happen. Welcome to logic and money.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  6. It won’t because it’s Mineplex. Expect Cake Wars Solo to be a full time game in the next millennium.

Posted Oct 11, 2021
  7. Kind of dumb since they removed the idea of a solo cakewars mode before. I would love to do solo cakewars so I can hone my cakewars game sense.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  8. As of last week, Mineplex added Solo Cake Wars to Java. I think its permanent there, so I think it is coming soon to Bedrock

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    Cloudy likes this.
  9. I agree, I don’t see why the game mode can be added to java but cannot be added to bedrock. It was mentioned by some people in the MPD that Solo Cake Wars, although previously denied, may be coming as a permanent game mode. At the very least I’m expecting it to come as a limited time game mode for some holiday updates and such.

Posted Oct 25, 2021