• 690 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5476 Players Online
  • 4786 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make a TNT run Gamemode!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Cxpics, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Mineplex has so many different game modes but there is one game I wish they had and thats TNT run!!! Its fun and competitive and Its one of my old favorites and id love to see it here on Mineplex.

After looking at some of the responses I was thinking max of three leaps that you can get from the leap package that would cost maybe 2000? A regular player would only have one leap. The max players should be somewhere around 12 and there should be a couple different maps.

Posted Jan 22, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 23, 2021
  2. Yes please

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Cxpics likes this.
  3. This would be an interesting idea. This game would fit nicely into the Classics section, and isn't on any other partnered servers except a small one. However, let's come up with some ideas.

Some Ideas to throw around:
    8 to 12 players maybe
    Default Kit that gets 3 leaps that aren't big enough to go up to the previous "floor", so kind of like the leaps in Dragons and Dragon Escape on Java
    Different number of floors depending on the map, minimum of a certain number
    Fall damage should be disabled as well

Posted Jan 22, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 22, 2021
    Cxpics likes this.
  4. Loving how you thinking that sounds great!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
  5. - 8 to 12 players
    - 3 leaps (Leap Kit)
    - Fall damage disabled

- No speed
    - No more than 3 leaps

- Also have GWEN enabled obviously

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    yvuggu and Cxpics like this.
  6. Hey,

There are some similar games such as Runner and some Nano games that do look similar to TNT run gamemodes, but that's on Java. I agree it'd be nice to have a game like TNT run for the Bedrock community to enjoy. If you have any suggestions for how the game should look like (kits, rewards, how many players, special features, and other important details) then definitely edit that into your original post as that makes it easier to give feedback on the idea.

If this was for Java, I'd say it's not necessarily needed due to the existing gamemodes that are similar, but I agree that something like this would be nice for Bedrock. I also think it should be unique to Mineplex somehow, so something different than what other servers. Perhaps some special kits or just different game mechanics to spice things up.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Cxpics and Jylie like this.
  7. It really sucks that the Bedrock player base doesn't have Runner, which is TNT Run but Mineplex style. I completely agree that they should get something nostalgic like it! Runner is definitely one of my favourite Arcade games and if it was standalone on Bedrock, I know I would definitely play it.

Posted Jan 23, 2021
    Cxpics likes this.