• 1904 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11471 Players Online
  • 9567 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make CPS over 25 for a repeated amount of time instaban.

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by monskey, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CPS over 25 should instaban. All there is to it. Thanks!

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  2. I don't think they can do that, or it would have already been done.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  3. No

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  4. no what?

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  5. We won't be doing this. QA is able to check logs and potentially issue an autoclicker punishment if people are in fact autoclicking, but just getting up to 25 cps should not be punishable if you're legit.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    DISGRUNTLE, xWand, d9_ and 6 others like this.
  6. .... how can literally anyone click 25...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Starx280 likes this.
  7. Butterfly clicking and drag clicking can both get up to 25 cps legit

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  8. drag clicking with a double clicking mouse (w/ grip tape)

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    LegendSavedXmas likes this.
  9. How does one compete with 25cps

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  10. they obviously don’t click 25 consistent... seems like your aim would lack a majority of the time and 25 cps seems unreasonable considering I doubt anyone is clicking 25 consistent without the use of an ac

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  11. As others have stated, there are legit ways to get 25+ clicks per second. If you'd like to see cool videos on how to do it, google Butterfly clicking or Drag clicking. Both these techniques (and more I didn't mention) allow you to get incredibly high CPS without using other clients or unapproved mods.

QA can punish for auto clicker by looking behind the scenes and seeing the difference, but just getting that many CPS should not be punishable on its own.

Thank you for the suggestion, and I can definitely see the thought process that led to it, but all in all I feel that there are enough ways to actually learn how to do it legit that it shouldn't be punishable.

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  12. Getting to 25 cps and having 25 cps consistently are two different things. 25 cps is possible, clicking 25 cps or higher consistently is usually illegitimate

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Cakeys likes this.
  13. Imma restate my question:

How is a normal person supposed to compete with someone with around 25 cps in PvP?

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  14. ig projectile or fishing rod combos

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  15. I’ve tried that years ago and I still do

but not one time did it work

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  16. Doesn’t matter in all honesty, vanilla has a CPS cap and with horrendous aim with 25 CPS they’ll get TPS delay from missing multiple hits so you can easily get free hits on them then. aim>cps

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  17. There are people out there able to aim fine with that cps

Exp: certain party tryhards/leaderboards

They don’t even need to use that cps anyways though, just use the max the cap allows which is still really dang high

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    xstr4fiingx likes this.
  18. Focusing on normal people being able to fight against someone with higher cps is not grounds for a punishment. If you can click 25 cps legitimately and your opponent can click 12, you're given a vanilla advantage that punishing for makes no sense. Banning people for skills they have learned over time would frustrate players, not make the game better in my opinion.

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    Look_Dan, OrangeyCob, xWand and 2 others like this.
  19. Does that still count as legit if your mouse double clicks and you've got grip tape?

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    okDamien likes this.
  20. Drag clicking is legit if that’s wot ur saying

Posted Nov 26, 2020