• 188 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2100 Players Online
  • 1912 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make Diamond Armor more expensive

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Camgames1256, Sep 26, 2022.

Tags:
?

Should it be more expensive

1. Yes

16.7%
  2. No

83.3%
  1. I think diamond armor should be more expensive because it is too easy to get..

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. I think the armor prices are perfect where they are.

65 for full set of armor, 85 with rune of holding.

Posted Sep 26, 2022,
    Last edited Sep 26, 2022
  3. From my experience, especially on bedrock, you never get to that stage of the game where you need to get diamond armour. Regardless, I think the price is fine. I think its about 60 emeralds for a full set and if you only have 1 emerald point, you only benefit if you are stacking on gen which isn't really productive. I think upping the price would have little effect on gameplay, so I think the values will probably stay where they are.

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  4. Hi there,

I have to say I disagree- I think the pricing is right the way it is. If it's an evenly balanced game and every team only has one emerald point (excluding resources) then it isn't quick to get a full set of diamond armour with the current prices and it would be very low if the prices were increased. Just out of curiosity, what price would you say is fair for diamond armour?

-MC Minium

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    Camgames1256 and LostShrimp13 like this.
  5. I would agree with the other replies on this thread. I personally think that any increase in cost for diamond armor could potentially make it where nobody would get it in a game and then it just becomes a useless item. I think that it's at a good price where a decent amount of people can get it, but I feel like most games you don't need it to when anyway so increasing the price wouldn't really change much. If you have any other ideas regarding games feel free to post!

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  6. Maybe like 30 diamonds for a chestplate, 15 for helmet and boots, and 20 for leggings

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  7. Can I ask you why you don’t think the armor is good at the prices it already is at. Just to try and understand why you should think it should cost more.

Posted Sep 26, 2022
  8. I think it should stay how it is rn. Any lower it will be to op and any higher it would be to hard to get

Posted Sep 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. It is on it's perfect price but they should make an option to buy full set for tbh diamonds

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  10. I think you should specify this is for Cake Wars (and on which platform?) somewhere in this thread because I only figured out what game you were talking about from reading the replies. Or am I just being dumb?

Posted Sep 27, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  11. heck no. just the helmet already costs 10 emeralds and that's like 4% less damage if you already had an iron helmet. diamond armor is already extremely expensive.

Posted Oct 16, 2022
    Diestraction and LostShrimp13 like this.
  12. Yeah, I agree with the others on this one. I see your point, as it can be purchased fast if you get into the game for a while, although the prices around this time are more than fair. Even though emeralds aren't necessarily easy to get, it is a thing to bare in mind if this changes. But for now, I would stick with the current prices.

Posted Oct 17, 2022
  13. Hello! Thank you for suggesting this idea, but as many others have expressed in their responses above, I unfortunately would not be in favor of making this game alteration. I feel as if the diamond armor is priced perfectly as is, and it allows the game to be more competitive in a way. Increasing the prices would only make the item rarer and likely to be unpurchased...At least in a timely manner. I wouldn't be opposed to see what others have to say in regards to your idea, but for now, current prices work and make sense.

Posted Oct 17, 2022