• 1996 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4575 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Make it snow periodically in the lobby

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Snowing_, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Hey!

While the Christmas event is now over, this is an idea I would definitely like to see next year. I believe it will really get you into the holiday spirit and I'm sure many people would like to see snow in their lobby. However, I personally think that it should be disabled by default as it could potentially become very laggy for players who don't know how to turn it off. Then, if you're feeling in the Christmas spirit, you can turn snow on and watch as snowflakes fall from the sky! I'm giving this idea a +1, great suggestion!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  2. Hi there,

Sorry to say, but we did not get around to implementing this idea for this past Christmas/Holiday Event. While it is a cool idea that could be added, there simply was not enough Developer Time this past season, especially since this did not/should not be prioritized over other ideas. I'll be marking this idea as "Not Planned" but will leave it open since it can be a possibility in the future.

Posted Jan 16, 2020