• 606 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3185 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make shields craftable or add them to loot

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by DaisyTheMage, Mar 28, 2019.

1. I tried crafting the new 1.10 shields in Skywars and it didn't work. Please add shields to Skywars. Crossbows would also be nice.

Posted Mar 28, 2019
  2. In my opinion, I kind of don't want shields to be added. I fee like a lot of players would just end up crouching every fight to use the shield and wouldn't try to run or pvp like they usually would.

Posted Mar 28, 2019
    Strafer303 likes this.
  3. I agree, it's gonna be annoying if people are bridging with shields so you can't knock them off, I wouldn't want it added imo.

Posted Mar 28, 2019
  4. This would only promote cowards to defend themselves better. The one thing that usually blocks you in pvp games are cowards, and there’s no way that it isn’t. This would slow down the pvp playing style of the game. Although I can agree with the crossbows

Posted Apr 5, 2019
  5. Personally I think the addition of a shield wouldn't be good as it makes the already complicated pvp even more complicated, I do like the idea of crossbows though as there is a lack of bows from what I've seen. Either this or make bows more common,

Posted Apr 18, 2019