• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make teaming against the rules.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by mab8400, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I have seen games where the teamed player is last alive, and the other team member who is a hunter purposely doesn't kill them, and wins the game.. I mean really, that is ridiculous. I am not saying you are wrong I am saying it is ridiculous that this type of thing is allowed. If you are not going to play the game then just leave the lobby or afk at spawn. Taunting the other players and embarrassing them just makes everyone more toxic and makes them want to leave the game, as do I.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2019
  2. Okay yeah I did lol. Still, it should be punishable somehow, because it's clearly not playing the game how you should and it can ruin it for everyone else. I'd assume that would come under "gameplay trolling" then.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You and mab8400 like this.

3. What is with calling it toxic, again it's just not being helpful, it isn't too harmful. However, telling people to leave because they want to afk seems pretty toxic. If you want people to leave, wait five minutes and the afk timer will click. Anti afkers get punished and hunters who troll get punished.

I don't understand why this is a topic we need to continue to argue about. Staff have clearly stated this will not be happening. If you think a document with rules don't matter you clearly haven't heard of a peace treaty, or a EULA//TOS, or even the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution...

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  4. You can be punished for game stalling if there is one hider remaining and you refuse to kill the last hider after when you found it. A staff member accidentally warned me for cross teaming in blockhunt once. The staff apologized but told me if there one hider remaining hunters standing next to the final hider could be punished for game stalling.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  5. Oh shoot I completely forgot to mention any of that, thank you for bringing that up.

Posted Oct 31, 2019
  6. This happens very frequently when I run into a bunch of teamed-hiders/hunters. I have sent several reports of game trolling and gameplay that simply are ruining the game for others, they always get denied. If you would like, I can send you links through a PM.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 15, 2019
  7. Did you try getting really close then shooting the hider that the hunter is trying to block?

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  8. Heh, in Soviet Russia teamers do not kill players, the players kill teamers
    --- Post updated ---
    I just have seen a Russian guy (like me) killing teamers and wiping out entire teams, his name is Aid. Sadly in our days he stopped playing mini-games and started to do silly content for the smallest possible kids and I am not even joking.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  9. Yes.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2019
  10. I do see this as a problem but it does not often occur for me.
    --- Post updated ---
    I hope it is fixed soon.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  11. Thanks for the response, try playing a lot and you will notice many notorious groups of players who come together.
    --- Post updated ---
    Here is an example of a player trying to play the game. Mind you, this was denied twice, and again a third time denied by the head of RC, Toki. She said this is allowed.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2019