• 867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12030 Players Online
  • 11163 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make your list of the best players for every kit(:

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Swampie_, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Deidara better at pvp spacee better at dodging.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    JAKE/// likes this.
  2. Gwen doesnt mean anything, Gwen is so broken you're more likely to be gwened playing legit than fly hacking from cake to cake in cake wars.

Also, Tree cheats. Hes been caught in an SS. Theres a video of it on youtube somewhere. I've seen it. Tree is literally known for cheating.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  3. send the video if you can find it

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    FluteVegetables and pinfoil like this.
  4. I don't know many people very well, but I'd say I'm a very good pig player

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  5. Cubic and Deidara played fairly regularly

and uh...
    [​IMG]
    lmao

You sure you aren't confusing Cyber with me or Umbra_Witch or something?

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  6. No such thing as an “OG Guardian” the kit was released in 2016 or 17 I believe.

Posted Apr 13, 2020
    JAKE/// likes this.
  7. people be like "in his prime" and all these kids are like in their teens

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  8. I'm the #1 slime. You may hold the honor of a close, yet definite number 2 on that list! <3
    Speaking of slimes - magma cube: The best magma player I've ever met was Iglee in his prime, he was very good. Artie was also great.

Posted Apr 14, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  9. If you mean ArtieChan, I took screenshots of him teaming. But it's not enough proof to report.

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  10. I'm not sure how Cabob does not remember Cyber but no I'm not confusing Cyberon (however you spell his full IGN) with anyone.

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  11. Good point. I've been playing this for so long everything at this point blends together lol

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  12. bet? I've literally never lost to another sheep player

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  13. Do they closet?

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  14. Their ign is ayyjis and idk what that means

Posted Apr 14, 2020
  15. Nah, he legit garbo.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  16. Do they closet cheat (reach, autoclicker, kb modifier, ect.)

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  17. LOL Josh is the worst ssm player Ive ever met. His kdr is less than 1 IN TEAMS where he can get carried and its even worse in solo. In fact the only reason the kid has any wins is because he plays so often. He’s simultaneously number one in team wins and team losses for the year so far. Thats kind of sad. If you look at his solo stats it’s even more sad. I think he has like 900 wins and like 2500 losses??? Feel free to fact check that, his ign is Josh592004

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Mitchy like this.
  18. Yes, you truly are the best slime. I take all the strats from you ngl :) You're also the best mod (no sarcasm). Iglee still is the best magma I've met as wel when I played with him, but Artie doesnt even come close. Toxic player who leaves when he sees me join lmao.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  19. Aww ty <3 That comment about artie though xD poor guy! Not going to lie, though, I don't know any slimes who can match you, which is why I'd agree with putting you at the #1 spot for now. Slime is quite a rare kit to come by :P

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  20. I dont know for sure but I think they're legit since nothing seems sketchy about them.

Posted Apr 16, 2020