• 657 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8423 Players Online
  • 7766 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Make your list of the best players for every kit(:

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Swampie_, Feb 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. can confirm, she beat me multiple times

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  2. the move ban hammer deals 999 damage. gets me every time.

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  3. xNoob used to beat cabob with guardian. just gonna let that sink in...

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  4. who?

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    xOeuf likes this.
  5. why are people saying cabob is best guardian when he gets destroyed by deidara??

also xnoob lol he's never been good

Posted Apr 25, 2020
    Crash, Chpinkles and xOeuf like this.
  6. Used to beat you before you installed hacks. Wouldn't say I'm the best guardian, because that basically just comes down to who sweats melee harder, but definitely wouldn't say I'm bad. Pretty sure I beat Deidara in a guardian ditto recently, but ofc he switched back to zombie and did Deidara things.

As for something constructive for this thread, not sure if _Izz has been mentioned yet, but he's a pretty epic gamer. Probably the best enderman and cow, and I would say he's up there for golem and guardian too.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
    Shaqueed and DaGourmand like this.
  7. Deidara was really good at zombie I think.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  8. Definately the best endy and cow player I have ever seen.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  9. For spider: Black00parade or Doctor_Black. In his prime, he was definitely one of the best if not the best spider on the server and I'm not biased. We used to play together before life got in the way of both of us and even to this day there aren't many spiders who played like him. To be the best at a class you need to have your own techniques you can brand under yourself that you can rely on and you should be able to rely on your move-set instead of PVP to win without even throwing in any melee (depending on the class). What makes spider great is that it's a versatile kit, you can play it any way you like. Unfortunately, not many spiders take advantage of this, and this is most likely because they're newer to the game and haven't seen the way other players used to play. I'm only saying this because I've been there and done that I've basically fought every spider under the sun at this point.

If I were to make an order: 1) DB 2) Whoneed (just my opinion but rank them as you see fit) 3) _____

Posted Apr 28, 2020
    Chpinkles likes this.
  10. Eat

Posted Apr 29, 2020
  11. yes?

Posted Apr 29, 2020
  12. Who the best creeper?

Posted Apr 30, 2020
  13. Nah FreezaSama was a really good wither player

Posted May 6, 2020