• 112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1516 Players Online
  • 1404 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Making A Comeback!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FoxWinters, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Hello Everyone!
    Not sure if you remember me or not. I have finally decided to return to the forums after over a month of inactivity. I first want to apologize for disappearing without telling anyone, and for abandoning the forums. Here is a little bit of a backstory, I felt my mental state deteriorate and my overall quality of life seemed terrible. My personal life hasn't really been the best either, because of stress from starting my first year at college. At least now, I feel a lot better than I have been in over two months. I am just glad to be back in such an amazing community like this one, and I am considering this to be my official return to the forums. It's great to see all of you again, and I will be here to stay.

Posted Sep 28, 2022
  2. Hey, awesome!

I love to see you back on the forums again! Always good to see people back again.
    Keep following your dreams because you are worth it, and I'd love to see you back on the team again.

Take care :potato:

Posted Sep 28, 2022
    Widestsinger and FoxWinters like this.
  3. Hey there mate! I was just wondering what happened to you since I saw you every day in Lobby-1, just to then suddenly not seeing you again and seeing (gone) on your profile. I am glad you are okay first of all and back among us :)

- The deer guy.

Posted Sep 28, 2022
    Widestsinger and FoxWinters like this.
  4. Here is Foxx Foxington to welcome you back![​IMG]

Posted Sep 28, 2022
    Gb Ankit, Widestsinger and FoxWinters like this.
  5. The image didn't show up. Of course it shows up as soon as I reply.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 28, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  6. Welcome back hope you can forget about what’s happened and recover. :heart:

Posted Sep 28, 2022
    FoxWinters likes this.
  7. Oh dear welcome back! Such a great comeback =)

Posted Sep 29, 2022
    FoxWinters likes this.
  8. Hiya! First and foremost, it’s a pleasure to see you return to the forums and community in general! It’s always awesome to see people return maybe after taking a small or long extended break. I have said this before, but I don’t think someone should apologize for up and disappearing and/or when they step away without saying anything. I know that I would care a lot more about your/my health before making a post/participating on the forums actively. With that being said, I/anyone else understands that breaks are absolutely needed, especially if they are just to breathe. Life happens and doesn’t stop outside of Mineplex, so I totally understand. I am glad to hear that things seem to be going better for you now and I hope it stays that way! As someone who has been in college for several years now, I understand the stress that it causes and how much it can affect you. If you ever need anyone to talk to/vent to, my DM’s are always open! It’s again, great to see you make a return! Hope you enjoy your time here on the forums as much as you did in the past.

Posted Sep 29, 2022
    Arshaad_73, FoxWinters and Gb Ankit like this.
  9. Hi hello!! First off all, welcome back! Our paths have never really crossed before as you were mainly active during my period of inactivity but I've seen you around quite a bit recently and you've always been friendly/nice to talk to. I can definitely understand falling off the face of Mineplex due to school/personal life reasons. As for you starting college, I wish you the best or luck and I'm sure you're going to do well. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord or here on the forums!

Posted Sep 30, 2022
    Alt.Likes likes this.