• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7348 Players Online
  • 7348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Submissions

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by PineapplePepsi, Mar 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok so hi, I've been noticing a problem within map submissions feedback. It's not that it's terrible feedback but, whenever I submit and map and then I get feedback, I go like "Ok, guess we'll fix these problems and see what the feedback is next time!" Then the next submission has a whole new set of problems that was not mentioned in the previous submission. For example: If there is one missing data point, that problem won't be said in the first submission and in the next submission they'll finally point out that there's one missing data point. I hope someone can relate to my frustration lol.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  2. Hiya!

When it comes to things like this, the best thing to do is to message the builder who denied your map with a link to your denial and ask what else could be done and an in-depth answer as to why it was denied. This would be beneficial because it could open your eye up to something you didn't see yourself. When it comes to the missing data-points, the builders usually notice if there is one missing and that would be one of the first reasons for the denial. It could be that during your fixes of the map, that you accidentally broke a data point.

Hope this helps!

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  3. aahad has already summarised pretty nicely but just to add on some more - when you submit a map, it is not guaranteed that you have the same person who will review the map every time. there are multiple people on map submissions and one of them will review it before i ultimately review it, sometimes someone may miss something in the first denial but it is still relevant. plus - if the map is put into testing, then sometimes i will manually fix small things and then provide them within the feedback for fixes.

Posted Mar 22, 2021
  4. Oh, Okay.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 22, 2021
  5. Looks like a builder was able to sufficiently address your concern. There are many people on the submissions team and a person doesn't always review the same map twice - it could be from another member. Your best bet is to message the team member who denied your submission for more information.

As your concern has been addressed I'll be locking this thread - feel free to let me know if you have any further questions!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 22, 2021
    happily likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.