• 236 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4009 Players Online
  • 3773 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Map Tester Applications - August 2022

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by joshuart, Aug 10, 2022.

1. phoenixsky some numbers i forgot

Posted Aug 10, 2022
  2. What is going on?!? Is bedrock hopelessly doomed to die, be infested by hacks, full of glitches, all the while Java (500 players) Is coddled, perfected, updated, improved?!

What's your level in there?

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  3. We do not have the Map Testing resources to be able to test on Bedrock. We do test Bedrock maps on our Java servers. I would love to have resources available to be able to cater towards everyone, but at this time we do not.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2022
  4. No it's not about the map testing, I’m so sorry I’m venting... Its just, I, only have access to the bedrock server, and it's becoming not so fun to play on... New server for Java, New games, Big updates, Fun lobby maps & games. And bedrock just sits, with a couple minor bug fixes and updates. While I get beaten to a pulp bc of hacks on bedrock, I try to do /find game but it no longer works so i just keep losing. It comes up with the warning (server not found) or (server full, buy a premium rank to join servers when there full). Again I'm really sorry I’m venting, I just feel kinda left out...

I would join the moderation team to help the server, but I don’t think I would get in...

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  5. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  6. As someone who has played both, java does get a bit more attention but realistically it isn't really any better off than bedrock

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  7. almost 30 i think

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  8. Woooooo MTT applicants

Best of luck to anyone who wants to apply!

Posted Aug 11, 2022
  9. Heehaa! Joshuart opened one of my favourite subteams.

Posted Aug 13, 2022
  10. average joshuart W

Posted Aug 14, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.
  11. Good luck to all who apply!

Posted Aug 15, 2022
  12. apply

Posted Aug 23, 2022
  13. applying now

Posted Aug 23, 2022
  14. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Aug 24, 2022