• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Tester apps are closing!

Discussion in 'Build Team Updates' started by Dutty, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Since the creation of the Map Testing team, you have been able to apply for the team freely without the applications ever being closed. We decided, with this, that we would only add people as we needed them. However, we get a lot of applications every month and so we have been accepting people onto the team more frequently than I would have imagined. With that being said, the team is ever expanding and I feel the team is at a point now where we definitely have a full amount of people.

I've wanted to change the application for a while, since I know the images are hard to view, but every time I go to close the application, more people have applied, and I didn't want to have to make them reapply with all new images. This got me thinking; I was only going to close the app temporarily and reopen it once I had made the changes, but no other community subteam is like this, and we already have so many people on the team, that I think it's time the apps are closed and only reopened when I feel we need more people on the team, or when it's been a little while since they've been open.

So with that all said, I am going to be closing the apps on Monday the 13th of January. You have until then to apply. If you've been thinking about it but putting it off, now is the time. I don't know when I will open apps again, but this'll be the last chance to apply for a little while.

You can apply for the Map Testing team at www.mineplex.com/buildtester

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  2. Time to get to work on my app!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  3. Omg mineplex map testing = best team :O

I love working with everyone on this team. They're all welcoming, especially my batch buddies <3_<3

Testing new maps is so much fun so I can't wait to see new faces on the team.

Good luck to everyone applying!

mineplex.com/buildtester

~ Zom

Posted Jan 10, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 10, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, powh, Im_Ken and 2 others like this.
  4. Good luck to everyone who's going to apply! I've been part of this team for only about 2 months now and I already had so much fun on the team and I encourage you all to apply even if you just know a small bit about how maps work. If I'm being honest, MTT just feels like one huge family and everyone is welcomed to join!! That being said, good luck to everyone who's applying once again! Now's your last chance for awhile!!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, powh, Zomaholic and 2 others like this.
  5. Being part of the map testing team is definitely worth it. Although I've only been part of the team for around a month, it feels like a family and testings are really fun. I strongly recommend applying as soon as possible <3

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, powh, Klobby and 2 others like this.
  6. Time to apply- oh wait.. But I can recommend applying, the map testers are nice people and fun to play with... When I was on the team, the experience I had was alot different than I imagined it before I applied, but alot better... I hope to see some more people for the last batch in a while!
    ~powh

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, Klobby and Zomaholic like this.
  7. I've heard a lot of praise for how fun it is to be part of the team, and to be honest, it's had an impact on my view on possibly joining it. Still have to decide if I'm going to send in an app during the weekend though. Otherwise, good luck to all applicants!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  8. Awwhhh sad to see it closing! Good luck on everyone's apps before it closes.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  9. oh no how i will i be able to get free quota and spam mineplex.com/buildtester now

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Jaek, Klobby, Im_Ken and 2 others like this.
  10. This is outrageous! I suggest we stage a coup to kick dutty off and re-open apps.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    SpyNinja__, Mr_Ant87, Jaek and 4 others like this.
  11. Dang good luck it everyone applying for the best team <3
    It's honestly been an honor to be accepted onto the map testing team and honestly everyone really deserves to be on such an amazing team. Good luck to everyone who is applying and happy testing to everyone and their family :D

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Im_Ken, Klobby and BaconAnEggs like this.
  12. The Map Testing Team is such an amazing team. I've been on the team for a few months now, and I've loved every moment of it. Everyone is so welcoming, funny and kind. I would highly recommend applying, it's a super fun and beneficial experience! Best of luck to all those who plan on submitting an application!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    Im_Ken and Klobby like this.
  13. Agreed, comrade.
    +1

To those applying, don't be scared. Emma Dutty doesn't bite - sometimes. The team has been such an amazing experience so please apply.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  14. This team is really fun, would definitely recommend applying before apps are closed!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BasicT and Klobby like this.
  15. I’m glad I applied, then! <3

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BasicT, ScarletBlood37 and Klobby like this.
  16. Heyo!

The Map Testing Team is a super fun team and a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend applying for the team and good luck to whoever does!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    BasicT and Degagelemming95 like this.
  17. After noticing the team spirit that you guys have and the hardworking nature of the group as a whole, I'm very much persuaded to send in an app! Don't worry, I know the clock is ticking so my WPM of 117 should come in handy here as I try to meet the deadline. Even if I choose not to apply, the sense of community here does not go unnoticed and it'd be hard not to keep my eye on it for the future!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Zomaholic, stinkiy and Klobby like this.
  18. i need to apply!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
  19. Do it!!!1 Good luck!

Posted Jan 12, 2020
    Klobby and BasicT like this.
  20. ELm onke legend

Posted Jan 18, 2020
    Monkqy, Jaek and vezay like this.