• 417 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4319 Players Online
  • 3902 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Map Testing Team Applications - Feb 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by dutty, Feb 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks for opening the MTT application! I wish the best of luck to anyone who is applying.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  2. Good luck to all applicants! <3

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  3. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  4. I was lucky enough to be accepted onto MTT during the last batch of mapplicants, and it has been an awesome experience so far; the work we do is lots of fun, and everyone is super friendly! Would highly encourage anyone who's interested in applying to go for it, you never know if you'll end up getting accepted.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    affinity0 likes this.
  5. Good luck to everyone who is applying!!!

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  6. This sounds like a super neat and enjoyable team to be on, and it certainly contributes a lot to the network and to the community as a whole. Best of luck to all of those who are applying!

Posted Feb 18, 2021
  7. MTT seems like a fun team to be in, so good luck to everyone who applies! :potato:

Posted Feb 19, 2021
  8. I've heard this is a super tight-knit team and a lot of fun to be on so good luck to all of those who decide to apply!!

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    affinity0 likes this.
  9. As someone who was on the team for a few months, I can tell you that if you're passionate about gameplay and you enjoy working with a group of individuals who will always make you laugh then you should go ahead and apply. Even the process to getting accepted is enjoyable as you have the chance to play and test before you're even accepted onto the team, so go for it if you believe you're in with any kind of a shot! I hope everyone on the team currently is doing well and I'm excited to see who the new additions will be soon.

Best of luck everyone!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    affinity0 likes this.
  10. Reminder you have until the end of February 28th to get in your applications <3

(Probably closer to early March 1st because I'll close them after I wake up)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.