• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 1/19/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Cool update. I really like the Spongebob stuff in the new SG map.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dutty and JMPhase like this.
  2. Awesome maps! Thank you so much to everyone who helped make them, they're all amazing!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  3. These maps all look amazing and I can't wait to play them for myself! In particular I am excited to try out Depths of the Ocean and once again experience the thrills of discovering the hidden elements of an SG map. I always love the initial stage of exploring and getting the feel for those that are newly added. However, the smaller content such as new maps for Nano Games, Master Builders, Speed Builders, DMT and Dragons should not go unnoticed and in time I hope to become familiar with these too!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Klobby and BasicT like this.
  4. It was a great experience to work on the SG map. It taught me a lot of things and I am super happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone on both the Build Team and Map Testing Team for sticking through it with me! It's been quite a journey since we first came up with the original ideas in mid-July.

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Minecraft, Dutty, Klobby and 3 others like this.
  5. A new SG map! I am so incredibly excited to try it out! Fantastic work as always! :)

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dutty likes this.
  6. Great maps guys! I'm especially looking forward to playing the playroom map on Draw my Thing and the new Survival Games map! Keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
  7. Thank you to everyone that submitted their maps and for the people that also helped with it. I am so excited to try out the new survival games map, depths of the ocean. It looks so innovative and something that I believe we still didn't see on the server. Good job to everyone!

-Dac

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  8. I am sooooo excited to see yet another map update! It's amazing to know that people are working hard each and every day to build new maps for the server, keeping games fresh and fun. Keep up the great work to everyone building these, you guys are awesome! Also, a new SG map, this is super exciting :D

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  9. Cool update! I really like the look of that new Master Builders map. I don't really play Master Builders that much, but that cool design has made me want to try it out a little bit more. Great job Hannah!

Posted Jan 21, 2020
  10. All of these maps look phenomenal! I am once again extremely impressed by the build teams work. I love the speed builders map, Remote Bayou it looks great with the vibrant centre. Great job builders!

Posted Jan 22, 2020
  11. There hasn’t been a chopping board map in awhile... :thinking: @Cousinss

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Dutty and Cousinss like this.
  12. Posted Jan 22, 2020
    MCCharity and Dutty like this.
  13. A bit late on this one, but I've played on the two new Draw My Thing maps and from an aesthetic point of view, they're very unique additions to the rotation. I personally dislike the size of the platform on Lost Meadows, because I usually like to run around the map after guessing the word, and having other players in the way isn't preferable either. I think the map would work really well if there were e.g. several of these platforms connected by bridges, or if it was just one classic long one. Once again though, I love the aesthetics on it.

I'll make sure to look out for other maps as well!

I'm hopefully entering a DMT map soon with @vili_gx so watch out for that :p

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    vili_gx, Im_Ken, Dutty and 1 other person like this.
  14. NEW SG MAP NEW SG MAP

Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Dutty and Im_Ken like this.
  15. niece job gas pump boilders

Posted Jan 23, 2020