• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5318 Players Online
  • 5318 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 1/9/21

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Posted Jan 10, 2021
  2. I didn't know maps could me named after mods....

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    andr3w and BadgerInASuit like this.
  3. Lol, dedicated map to badgerinasuit.

They all look nice (:

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    BadgerInASuit likes this.
  4. maps!!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  5. Thanks so much @dutty for making a map for me! It looks amazing, and I love the badgers <3. I am so grateful that you took the time out to make it!

Also all the other maps look super cool. I am excited to get play on Up and Terracotta Gorge.

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Fusafez, andr3w, affinity0 and 4 others like this.
  6. GG, thanks for the new maps and I hope y'all enjoy them.

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  7. Badger In A Suit is a very cute map. Thanks for the new maps y'all!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  8. The staff team had a Secret Santa event where we all made something for our staff member given to us. I figured I'd make him a map, and thought it would be better to name it after him rather than give him credit on a map he didn't make (just thought it would be more special). Ideally don't like maps being named after people, but this is a special case c;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 10, 2021
  9. Oh my-

As someone who is a major fan of Pixar, I cannot wait to play the UP map - it's such a cute idea and It looks incredible. Great job to everyone who got maps out this week!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  10. Cool map update, the first map update of 2021 actually! :clap:

I'm glad to see all these new added maps, especially Splash Down map since it's the first actual map for that game which is looking cool & also CW Up map looks cool too. Thanks to builders of these maps as well as MTT as usual for their testing.

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  11. First map update of the year and these maps are incredible. It's nice to see them go live (some of them after a lot of testing haha). A new DE map which is exciting and it's nice to see a new splash down map as there are very few of those at time of writing. Enjoy!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    xLeopard likes this.
  12. I'm very excited to try out the new Dragon Escape map and spend the next year trying to figure out all the good leaps before giving up and just watching Paris_Labrador play it and hope for the best.

Badger got an extra special secret Santa gift, I'm curious to try it out, as well as the Up map, having adored the movie as a kid and still being unable to not shed a tear at the start of the movie every time I watch it. Neat update (:

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  13. Wow, these new maps look very nice and detailed. I look forwards to checking out these new maps very much, especially the dragon escape one. Great job!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  14. These look like some amazing maps, definitely keen to try them out when I can!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  15. These are some great new maps, thanks to everybody who worked hard on creating them! My favorite of the batch is definitely the new Cake Wars map "UP". That is a super cool idea, and I think a lot of players will have fun with that. Nice job everybody!

- Lucas

Posted Jan 10, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  16. Really like the map dedicated to BadgerInASuit haha, I think that's a really cool concept. All the other maps look super cool and I can't wait to try them out!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  17. Fantastic maps! I like your map, @dutty!

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  18. These new maps look amazing as usual, and I can’t wait to play on them! Two of the maps I am most excited for are the two new Cake Wars maps. (Badger In A Suit and the UP map) To all of the builders who took part in building these maps, you guys did a great job and keep up the great work! We appreciate all of the new maps. <3

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  19. These maps are amazing. My favorite one is probably badger in a suit. It was named after a staff member and it is overall amazing. I can't wait to play on all these maps when I get the chance to.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    BadgerInASuit and Amg like this.
  20. Nice maps! I am very excited to play the new Dragon Escape map. It seems really nice! It also is nice to see a new Splash Down map. Nice update!

Posted Jan 12, 2021