• 723 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11816 Players Online
  • 11093 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 2/13/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Amazing maps. Can’t wait to play on all of them especially the Nano maps!

Posted Feb 14, 2020
  2. Fantastic job to the Build Team! These look great!

Posted Feb 14, 2020
    Johnny Welamton likes this.
  3. Awesome update! These new maps look amazing, I’m very excited to get the chance to play them. I really love the new Cakewars ones, they look like they’ll be fun!

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    powh likes this.
  4. New maps, yay! They look incredible as usual, and I am excited to try them out! :)

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  5. Loving the consistent map updates! I'm looking forward to trying the nano maps and I'll definitely have to try Amazon Prime out too. Each map looks awesome, great job to the hard-working build team! :')

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    powh likes this.
  6. Like always I have to say congrats to Mineplex builders for doing such an amazing job. I'm definitely looking forward to try the new cakewars maps :)

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  7. I leave for a week, come back and there's another one? The regularity of the map updates is awesome and there's always one or two new maps for a very favorable gamemode, that being Cake Wars in this case with its not one, but two shiny new maps! I can't wait to play these and I'm sure I'll also get to chance to admire some of the new Nano maps while I'm in-game as well as the Arcade ones if I come across them. Huge thanks to the Mineplex builders and map submitters and all I can say is keep up the fantastic work!

Posted Feb 15, 2020
    powh and Klobby like this.