• 870 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12045 Players Online
  • 11175 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 2/3/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Feb 4, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Maps Removed:

Planet RA-16 -- Death Tag -- Bad Gameplay/GI Request
    Glades -- Skywars -- Issues with lag & gameplay mechanics
    Plats -- [NANO] Grapple Knife -- Unaesthetically pleasing

Map Issues Fixed:

2/3/20 Fixes

If you notice any issues or bugs with this update, please report all map issues (and ideas) here.
    If you have any general bug reports for any of the games above, please report them here.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Korben, Im_Ken, Glummes and 11 others like this.
  2. Very epic map update, especially new dragon escape maps!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  3. Woah, another map update? It feels like the last one was yesterday! It's great, as always, to see the new maps for Nano as I'm getting more and more into it recently and I find myself admiring the surroundings while focusing on the game, even while trying to combat another player off me in Gladiators. I'm delighted, though, with the new DE maps that I can see here! This means the start of a whole new competitiveness trying to figure out the secrets and shortcuts of the route to victory.

Good job to the builders and those who submitted any of these maps, and keep up the strong work ethic!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  4. These maps are awesome and were super fun to test. Can’t wait to come across them in actual gameplay! Also, Dutty, your touch with screenshots is always really impressive and I appreciate your efforts to showcase the maps in a captivating while informative way!

Good job and congratulations to everyone that built a map for this update!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    xGetRekted, Im_Ken and Klobby like this.
  5. I hope that some of the maps will be added to the Bedrock edition.
    I almost forgot. Thanks to everyone who was taking part in creating these incredible maps, you are truly breath taking.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  6. Yes! I’m super excited to play the two new Dragon Escape maps! Fantastic job as always to all the builders! :)

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  7. S S M

map

please

the maple leaf de map looks super detailed and is quite impressive.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    dutty likes this.
  8. Who knows, maybe one day?

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Im_Ken and dutty like this.
  9. They need to nerf skeleton horse first :sigils:

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  10. Hungry Hungry Hippos is very underrated. It’s well designed and proportioned to the real game. GJ DEKK!! Also Maple Treeway has EPIC digger strats :]!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  11. I like those new maps and i have recorded it with some leaps i founded

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  12. Cool, new map update. As always, Builders did a great job of building such beautiful maps and MTT worked well too by testing them. And a good job MI too. Keep it up!

I'm excited to check how all they look like in-game. I liked Candy War and Alaskan Cream maps from today's update. Also, I'm sad to see that Planet RA-16 map was removed, it looked great.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Im_Ken and Klobby like this.
  13. I like these new maps! Let's hope for a Block Hunt map next.

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    GottaGoFastah likes this.
  14. Epic map update once again. I really enjoyed this round of testing maps and seeing so many creative works that came from the community and build team. Can’t wait to see more maps to come <o/

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  15. Hello!

All of these maps look great so far just by looking at them! I cannot wait to sit down and play these maps, and try them out. So grateful for the entire build team for keeping the maps up to date, and cannot wait to see what they have planned for the future!

Posted Feb 4, 2020
  16. Heyo!

Awesome map update! I really enjoyed testing and creating this lovely maps! This was an amazing update and the build team worked hard on these maps so give the maps some love! My favorite would probably have to be Maple Treeway by @MASTS as I love Dragon Escape and we haven't had a new Dragon Escape map in a while, I also love the theme to the map! Anyway, amazing map update!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Feb 4, 2020
    Im_Ken and MASTS like this.
  17. Nice map update! I'm looking particularly forward to trying out the Dragon Escape maps c:
    I do remember participating in screenshots for the chicken shoot, bomb lobbers and copy cat maps, which was super fun. Overall, I'm happy with this update and I'm looking forward to seeing what else there is in store in terms of maps!

Posted Feb 7, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  18. Some pretty sweet maps we've got here! Super happy to see the build team is always workin' hard on these maps and continuously making changes when needed.

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Klobby likes this.