• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6675 Players Online
  • 6675 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 2/9/21

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Heyo!
    These new maps are awesome! I had such a fun time testing many these with everyone for hours on end, especially the SB maps haha. I hope you guys enjoy <3

Posted Feb 11, 2021
  2. Testing these maps and the SB mini builds were very fun, I'm glad y'all will get to enjoy them now ;)

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  3. Thanks for the amazing maps! I am really excited to play on all of them, but especially the new CTF map Wintertide Keep.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  4. Interesting to see some Block Hunt changes being made that have already allowed for some interesting spots and gameplay on the affected maps. Great job to the teams that worked on these updates!

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  5. I heard there were some new Speed Builder builds, but that many.... wow. That will definitely be an amazing addition to the already impressive selection in that game, great work on that!

And with the other maps, wonderful job as well. I'm especially excited for the cakewars one since I tend to play that more now, can't wait to try it out myself in game, and thank you for all the hard work you put in to getting these out there.

Posted Feb 12, 2021
  6. Awesome maps!

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  7. Nice maps! It's also nice to see the new Speed Builder builds. Good job!

Posted Feb 13, 2021