• 605 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11670 Players Online
  • 11065 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 3/2/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Posted Mar 2, 2020
    Korben, chhase, Mr_Ant87 and 15 others like this.
  2. Looks like I'm early for once :sigils:

Edit: Great to see some new NG maps!

Posted Mar 2, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 2, 2020
  3. Looks like some cool maps! Can’t wait to play them!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  4. Great maps!
    now where's the update

Posted Mar 2, 2020
    SummerIsFun2 likes this.
  5. I had lots of fun testing the maps I did test. I especially love the new skywars maps, can't wait to try them out!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  6. These maps look great as always! I can’t wait to play on them! So many new additions that look like so much fun! Great job by the building team!

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  7. A new block hunt map? Yes!!!!! But where is the update?

Posted Mar 2, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 2, 2020
  8. I'm very excited to see a new Unicorns map! It is very important to me that we represent all forms of mythical animals and plants in our creations. First I made a Unicows map and now I am pleased to have created a Unicorns map to support our yellow plant friends. Looking forward to see what other mythical animals might be to come still.

Posted Mar 2, 2020
    Xukuwu and MASTS like this.
  9. Kinda crazy how Steve can finance his life whilst owning a whole swamp. It must have cost him a FORTUNE

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    Ian923 and Caameronn like this.
  10. Hey,

Nice update! I really like the look of that SkyWars map Nishikigoi. I look forward to playing on it. I'm also thinking I should try playing NANO a bit more. There's been so many new maps for it, so I presume it's fairly popular at the moment.

Thanks,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    dutty likes this.
  11. Another awesome map update! I love the micro battles map! I am so excited to see these in-game and play on them!

Posted Mar 3, 2020
  12. Woah that was lotsa Maps. I'm glad my new Block Hunt map is finally live :D Good Job all other Builders too tho.

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    xLeopard, SummerIsFun2 and Ocelotguyy like this.
  13. I'm super happy to see these maps go live, they were so much fun to test! Thank you to everyone who helped make these amazing maps!

Posted Mar 3, 2020
  14. Map update time!! \o/

A lot of work was put into this one and I'm really happy to see most of the maps that are included finally go live!
    From Block hunt map to skywars, I'm sure a lot of people are going to be happy with this update a lot!

I really like the bathroom death tag map as it's a direct reference to the old beloved bedroom map! (you can even see a bit of it behind the doors!). It's pretty nostalgic to me at least and I'm happy the idea for it came to life in the end!

As always, amazing job Build team! Keep it up builders and everyone who submitted their maps!

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    joshuart likes this.
  15. 'Overgrown' and 'Autumn Utopia' were made in Oct and Nov 2019, so by far the longest any of my maps have been in testing. It's cool to finally see them go live ;)

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    xLeopard and dutty like this.
  16. Another highly anticipated map update has arrived, bringing with it a new Hardcore Parkour map and Dragon Escape maps! All of us parkour enthusiasts are on the edge of our seats. I love seeing all the new Nano Games maps as I play this regularly and with so many mini-games, the maps are endlessly rotating so I'm bound to come across them at some point. It's also great to see a new Cake Wars map and I believe there was one last time as well, which is consistent with previous updates. I'm looking forward to growing familiar with it as time goes on.

While I don't play it as often, I'm very happy to see that Skywars also benefited from a couple of new maps (Thanks Leopard and Dutty!). I like the look of the new Micro Battles map and Arcade Games received their fair share. I can't wait to play on each of these maps, as I'm sure I eventually will. Once again, thanks to the builders and those who submitted these maps over the last while. Your work does not go unnoticed!

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    xLeopard likes this.
  17. Whoo! Some more incredible maps! Well done to all who got their maps accepted and congrats to everyone on winning the map submissions completion!! Can’t wait to try out these new maps!

Posted Mar 3, 2020
  18. This wasn't the competition maps. Those will be next weekend ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2020
  19. Looking forward to playing the new NANO, Cake Wars and Dragon Escape map(s). :)

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    Ocelotguyy likes this.
  20. Wow I'm surprised this wasn't the community map update either. All those maps look good. Let's hope for another new BH map.

Posted Mar 3, 2020