• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3357 Players Online
  • 3357 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 3/28/21

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Mar 28, 2021.

1. So many new Nano Games maps ay - they all look awesome :') Can't wait to try these out!

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    fangface30 likes this.
  2. Love to see some nice maps! Definitely excited to play them. I also like the new Castle Siege map! Congratulations to everyone who got their maps accepted.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    fangface30 and Muddii like this.
  3. Loving the map update! Great job everyone, they look fantastic (:

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    Muddii likes this.
  4. Looks awesome!

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    fangface30 likes this.
  5. These maps look epic! Can’t wait to try em’ out.

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    fangface30 likes this.
  6. So fun to see these maps on the big boy server now. Oceanside and Marigold are my favorites. Great work to all the builders this update!

Posted Mar 29, 2021
  7. This update is awesome! I love all of these maps, especially the level of detail put into each build. Can't wait to play on them!!

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 29, 2021
  9. We do not talk about this

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  10. Always love seeing the new map additions to games I love playing! I especially love seeing the new names popping up in the creator credits! Keep Building y'all!

Special shout out to wild_def who is my CMP mentee for getting one of his maps added to the map pool!

Posted Mar 29, 2021
    wild_def and fangface30 like this.
  11. These all look great! Amazing job builders/community members!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  12. These maps all look amazing! As always, I have an eye on all the Nano maps that were accepted as I know I'll be experiencing all of them very shortly. I'm particularly excited to try out Overtime! and The Forbidden Eye. Outside of Nano, I hope I'll get a chance to play a game of Cake Wars on Vulture's Peak.

Great work to everyone involved in submitting, testing and releasing these maps!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  13. They all look amazing! I can’t wait to be able to play on the SSM map, and the NANO maps. Thank you to everyone that puts in the time to build them!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  14. I'm happy to see @aahad 's Overtime map finally come into the game. Can't wait to play it!

Posted Mar 30, 2021
    aahad likes this.
  15. shoutout to my girl xleopard for the oitq map love u queen xo

Posted Mar 30, 2021
  16. This was a really great map update! I'm super excited to see a new CS map, especially one I was anticipating would make it on the network. Also, the Overtime map looks really great and I've been really excited for that one to be added for a while as well.

Posted Mar 31, 2021
  17. Amazing!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Muddii likes this.
  18. That’s amazing Lol

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  19. These all look amazing! I love all of the designs and detail in each one of these maps, and as always, I know I will have a great time playing on all of them. Fantastic job to all of those who worked on the maps!!

Posted Apr 2, 2021