• 855 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12038 Players Online
  • 11183 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 4/1/20 :eyes:

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Posted Apr 1, 2020
  2. Best map update known in 2020. Loved testing these maps and can't wait for 4/1/2021 \o/

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. Cool to see Industrial grove and another map for Champions dominate. Can't wait to test out this map when I get on later today. Keep it up with the updates.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  4. Amazing map update! It was real fun testing this one out :))

Hope everyone enjoys these amazing (and absolutely serious) maps on the live network!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    xGetRekted, Wiz2K and Jaek like this.
  5. I'm so happy that in this map update the aesthetic of sponge blocks was recognised. I've always felt they were underrated and they could not go better with some bedrock and melon blocks, so our builders and map testers did a great job on this one! I'm personally a fan of the "Good Luck" map for Super Spleef as I can tell a lot of work went into it and a lot of time was dedicated.

It's also great to see new Nano Games maps up there. The Jack O' Lanterns and sponge blocks in "Respect The Drip" are just so pleasing to the eye. I do not know who came up with these ideas but they deserve to be praised. I'm looking forward to playing all of these and for some reason I feel this day next year will also be a great one ;)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  6. These maps look amazing! I am especially hyped for the DE map and Nano maps, awesome map update! :P

Posted Apr 1, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2020
  7. yeeeeeeeeeeeeees voyage and industrial grove are back baby

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, Wiz2K and Im_Ken like this.
  8. Awesome maps! These were super fun to test! I can't wait to play 'em all!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  9. Honestly one of the best map updates. Shout-out to Chiss for helping on one of them!11!!!!!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    SpitefulNick, yauvi and Klobby like this.
  10. Good Luck is probably one of the most detailed and aesthetically pleasing maps I've ever seen on any Minecraft server

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Truthhs and Klobby like this.
  11. Miss swamp. Sirflamed69 was the best builder ever.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  12. Bruh is this just a joke XD

Like will these maps stay or is it just for today for April fools day?

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    FredModulars likes this.
  13. Maps will stay for a week, but yeah they are april fools related and will be removed after that.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken and Wiz2K like this.
  14. YES, Library is back. Had so many good memories from this map.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  15. nono keep voyage pls

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Klobby like this.
  16. Very excited about playing on all of these maps-- especially that new one for Champions Dominate. :)

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  17. respect the drip karen

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  18. Why didn't the dew SG map get added? I cant find it in the mps, but all the other new maps did get added :-:

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  19. The new ssm maps and the DOM maps look really fun, I can't wait to try them on! Best map update I've ever seen.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  20. Wow the new maps are absolutely stunning! Gotta admit, you guys really out did yourself this time! My personal favorites have to be Chiss by Masts and Chiss (Dragon Escape), and You Spin Me Right Round by Mineplex (Nano Games: Minekart)! I also really love the old maps that got added back, really takes me on a nostalgic trip!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.