• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3370 Players Online
  • 3370 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 4/1/21 :eyes:

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Let's make something very clear -

These maps will only be out for a week, so you guys can have a lot of fun playing and reminising on these maps. I do not want to see any threads begging to keep these maps after they are gone. This is my special treat to you, that you get to play some of these maps again. Savour them in your memory. Once they are gone, they are gone.

Please sign on the dotted line to acknowledge your agreement with the above statement.

(Signed 4/1/21)

Okay, now we've gotten that out the way - here's the maps!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  2. These maps bring back so many memories! I played on the ssm maps swamp and garden so many times.
    I can’t wait to play on them all!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1, Hubble and happily like this.
  3. NICE!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  4. Loving this map update! Gonna be cool seeing all of these maps being played once again!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    affinity0, Hubble and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. Yes :D

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  6. ASCENT !!!!!!!!!
    FIRE AND WATER
    ALIEN ESCAPE

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  7. I love the map update! can't wait to play some of the games that got these changes while I can :)

Posted Apr 1, 2021,
    Last edited Apr 1, 2021
  8. Volcanic Mineshaft best map.

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  9. Wow, this is nostalgic.

Thanks so much for bringing these maps back, I'm sure everyone's going to be making the most of this week! Super excited to take a trip down memory lane and play on them over the next while. Happy April Fool's Day everyone :eyes:

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  10. throwback

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  11. Oh my,

Thanks so much for bringing these maps back, I'm truly impressed. First and foremost, I truly hope that everyone has a fantastic Easter and a great April fools day. :D
    -Justin

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  12. The two most nostalgic maps for me are definitely Railroad on Skywars and forgotten mineshaft, Hope everyone enjoys them :)

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  13. SHROOM SKIES AND RAILROAD

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    cwos likes this.
  14. AHHH I'm so excited! I can't wait for the nostalgia to hit me like a ton of bricks :))

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    cwos likes this.
  15. Awesome map update!! Loving all of the classic old maps. Thanks for bringing these maps back!! It brings back a lot of nostalgia for me even though it's only for a week haha. Can't wait to play on them!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  16. Ascent :D

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  17. Dutty... Dutty.... Hear me out...

leave these maps in the map pool
    I miss playing some of these maps (or at least the good ones.)
    Please bring them back or look into bringing them back! The nostalgia is reaaall!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  18. Really happy to see these maps make a comeback, albeit for a short time only. I can't wait to play them again, especially volcanic mineshaft!!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  19. These maps bring back so many memories, especially Shrooms Skies, Railroad and Canyon - they were on the server ages ago!! It's going to be so nice to reminisce and play these old maps for the time they're here!!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  20. I love seeing old maps like this and am going to have so much fun playing them. Still hoping for the return of Twitch 32 and Tibble's Island sometime!

Posted Apr 1, 2021