• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3350 Players Online
  • 3350 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Map Update - 4/1/21 :eyes:

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 1, 2021.

1. So happy to see a lot of these maps back, even if it’s only a for a bit of time!! Brings back so many memories

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  2. Personally i enjoy the junk food map

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  3. MAPS!

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  4. Dear Dutty, from a fellow Maplicant I have to simply ask that we keep all these maps!!!! *Jokes* But oh my :D I am actually very very glad to see most of these maps return for a limited amount of time for the "april fools" mineplex event! But I am fairly confused about the screenshots for the map "Forgotten temple" as it seems to be a 8 legged creature invading the Super Spleef game attacking the paladise themself. But thank you build team for your hard work once again on building the Hub and the waiting lobby also, these actually turned out very very good and I am glad to see more artwork with the Build Team. Thank you also for bringing back a few maps and adding the Railroad map from Skywars.

Posted Apr 1, 2021
    dutty likes this.
  5. Dear Dutty,

I will NOT be signing that as Canyon should stay as a bridges map forever, one of my favorite maps all time and it deserves to stay :( along with Amber :)

Please sign on the dotted line to acknowledge your agreement with the above statement.
    (4/1/21)

Posted Apr 1, 2021
  6. Wow what a throwback, especially Shroom Skies which I have so many memories of playing on when I used to play Bridges a lot. It's awesome to see these maps being temporarily released so players can enjoy them again!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 likes this.
  7. So many nostalgia maps, especially for super spleef, love it!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  8. Brb the nostalgia hit me in the face!1! Seriously, it’s amazing to see some of these older maps make a temporary return for older players like myself. I remember when some of these maps were just sitting in the normal map pools and/or when they were just being added! Whether they’re permanent or not, I appreciate this greatly and I’m sure many others do as well. I can’t wait to take a trip down memory lane while playing these maps! <3

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  9. Sweet nostalgia. Industrial Grove and Shroom Skies I especially remember fondly. Hope I get a chance to play on them.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  10. Sad to see a distinct lack of Hilly's parkour map on here.

Awesome to have vertigo back though, even if only for a few days ^^

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  11. Industrial Grove is probably the most nostalgic for me out of the lot, Turf Wars maps being very close as well. Fun fact, "landoftime" used to be my password for the school computer five years ago, no idea why - I had basically forgotten about the map existing until I saw it here.

I'm not sure if anyone wants (most of) these maps to stay apart from the nostalgia. The standard has increased greatly since I joined Mineplex.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  12. Man, I'm so excited to play these maps once again. I sure am going to have such a great time and I hope everybody else does as well.

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  13. I remember almost all of these maps:) It’s so great to see them return! Can’t wait to play on some of them!!

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  14. I forgot about some of these maps! So glad you brought it back for the week! :)

Posted Apr 2, 2021
  15. I remember some of these maps even though I have recently come back as a player last year. Thank you so much for doing this, I know a lot of players appreciate this and I definitely do.

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  16. Glad to see these maps back for now, especially my personal favorite Ascent and the old OITQ maps. :eyes:

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  17. These maps bring back sooooooooo many memories for me from back in the good old days. Especially Industrial Grove, India, Volcanic Mineshaft, Fire and Water, Flying Dutchman and Forgotten Temple! I remember playing all of those maps with my friends and having an absolute blast. I'm so happy to see them back, even if it is only for a short while :)

Posted Apr 5, 2021
  18. Lovely map update, love to see some maps back, but more specifically (CW - Ascent, SKY - Railroad and SPLEEF - Volcanic Mineshaft) as I remember playing those maps often!
    Looking forward to playing on them:)

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  19. Noice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Apr 21, 2021