• 695 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11569 Players Online
  • 10874 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 4/24/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Posted Apr 24, 2020
    Sli, AlwaysHalloween, Danese and 16 others like this.
  2. Yay

Posted Apr 24, 2020
  3. Yay! Another great map update! I'm super happy to be able to contribute another map to the server! Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    Look_Dan and wattywatty14 like this.
  4. Awesome looking preview of the maps!

As a passionate builder myself, I absolutely love seeing new and updated maps put onto the Mineplex Map list. I'm particularly excited for the new Super Smash Mobs map, "Welcome to the Jungle".

Great job Builders, keep up your hard work!
    :mineplex:

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    xLeopard likes this.
  5. All these maps look amazing, and I love the video preview!

This is also the first map update I've helped make one of the maps for, can't wait to see it ingame! (Rocky Ruins, Copy Cat map).

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    crackle (gone...) and scarlet like this.
  6. All the maps look astonishing! The preview video was remarkable.

Let's just say I'm going to spend more time than I usually do on the server to explore all these unique maps.

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  7. The maps look super good! Shoutout to everyone that built one!

Posted Apr 24, 2020
  8. Can't wait to play on these maps! Whoever built these maps, either the build team or players who submitted maps, clearly did a really good job!

Excited for more to come.
    VernCow~

Posted Apr 24, 2020
  9. Huge thanks to all the builders and players who helped with these new maps! Can't wait to see them in game :)

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    scarlet and Sunny / Slash like this.
  10. I wish the devs could make content as fast as the build team

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    zytrus and SpitefulNick like this.
  11. Spider is coming... when will he arrive @Tea ?

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    Tea likes this.
  12. soontm

Posted Apr 24, 2020
    MASTS likes this.
  13. Heyo!

Fantastic map update! This was an amazing one! Good job to all the people who contributed to this map update! I loved the trailer, I miss those trailers so much from way back when in 2017!

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted Apr 24, 2020
  14. We love when a map update has a trailer along with it ;)

Posted Apr 25, 2020
  15. These look like awesome maps! I'm excited to try out the new Hardcore Parkour map and the new Red Light Green Light maps. Keep up the good work builders!

Posted Apr 25, 2020
  16. Let's go! I'm assuming some of these maps also get on bedrock? Anyways hope to see more coming, I'll try and make one for bedrock. Jeese, these updates are so sick, just make more for bedrock plz.

Posted Apr 25, 2020
  17. Hey there!
    Another fantastic map update. I can definitely spot out a lot of very interesting and unique maps. I'm so proud to see many dedicated and talented builders in our communtiy and I'm so glad to see them participating in developing maps for us. Very excited for the next map update, as always, great job team!

Posted Apr 25, 2020
  18. Yay another map update! This one looks really fun, I've already tried Respirate, it's challenging but fun. I can't wait to see the other maps as well!

Posted Apr 25, 2020
  19. I have roughly 60 new maps for bedrock lined up right now. I can't give a clear answer of when they'll go live though

Posted Apr 25, 2020
    BaconAnEggs likes this.
  20. That Copy Cat game do be looking nice though ;), anyway good job on all of the maps, that SSM one looks cool!

Posted Apr 25, 2020