• 609 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11726 Players Online
  • 11117 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 5/9/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, May 10, 2020.

1. Posted May 10, 2020
  2. Amazing map update! I can't wait to play on those new maps!

Posted May 10, 2020
    dutty likes this.
  3. Huge props to @bigboey16 for yet again making a trailer for this update! I think it really paid off in the end :)

As usual, both the Builders and Community have put a lot of effort into making these maps and I'm really glad to see them go live! Especially the ones that have been in testing for a while haha.

Also, I'm really happy to see Skylands finally got their border fixed and that the redstone ore was entirely removed from the map! I hope to see more similar fixes to other old maps in the future!!

Once again amazing work Build Team!! I'm excited to see what maps are going to go live next update!!

Posted May 10, 2020
  4. For real, these videos are incredibly well made. Unfortunately, this one only gets a 1/10 because it didn't feature me as far as I could see, which is a missed opportunity to say the least!

Posted May 10, 2020
    Im_Ken and Klobby like this.
  5. I’m personally really excited to see new skywars and cake wars maps. I played on Builders Garden yesterday evening, and I have to say i’m a fan.

RIP skylands tho

:samlol:

Posted May 10, 2020
    Tea and Xukuwu like this.

6. It does at the 0:30 timestamp smh

Posted May 10, 2020
    Im_Ken and Xukuwu like this.
  7. :0 you're right! You can see me getting ruthlessly bludgeoned to death by you <3 I stand corrected, 10/10 best video ever.

Posted May 10, 2020
    Im_Ken, bigboey16 and Klobby like this.
  8. Amazing map's once again! I can't wait to play on those new maps!

Posted May 10, 2020
  9. These are some great maps! My favorite has to be excavation.

Posted May 10, 2020
  10. Whats the song?

Posted May 10, 2020
  11. Woop I think thats my last ever mineplex map to go live then :P

Posted May 10, 2020
  12. Great to see some new maps! Can't wait to play on the Nano Games ones, they look great!

Posted May 10, 2020
  13. back 2 all - austin james remix

Posted May 11, 2020
  14. Thanks!

Posted May 11, 2020
    bigboey16 likes this.
  15. Really cool looking map updates, I will definitely be trying out the new Cake wars one, it looks really original!

Posted May 11, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  16. This is great! This kind o originality with maps and games was what brought Mineplex to the spotlight 6 years ago or maybe a few years more, I cant wait!

Posted May 11, 2020
  17. Yet again another great map update! I haven't had a chance to play on any of these maps yet, but I know that I'm for sure going to love that new Speed Builders map as well as the new Cake Wars map next time I play both of those games. It's also great that there's been quite a lot of map fixes for some of the older maps that had some issues, especially with attempting to fix the bats that appear after cake rot from killing players at mid in Sakura Gardens.

Posted May 11, 2020
  18. Always love a new speed builders map, haha. Any doughnut themed map is an obvious win as well. Love all the concepts and ideas and am looking forward to seeing them around the server! :)

Posted May 11, 2020
  19. Another great map update! I'm looking forward to try the new bacon brawl map since it's rare to see a bacon brawl map being added. Good job to everyone that contributed to any of these maps.

Posted May 11, 2020
    Im_Ken likes this.
  20. Heyo!

This is another epic map update! All the maps look so great and it's nice to see a new OITQ map! Good job to everyone who helped contribute to this update!

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted May 11, 2020