• 581 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11275 Players Online
  • 10694 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 6/12/20

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Dellas, Truthhs, Brayyyden and 23 others like this.
  2. Woohoo! Beautiful maps! Can't wait to try them out!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  3. Awesome new maps, can't wait to play on them!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  4. gamer time

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  5. I was just playing on lecture! Amazing maps as always!!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  6. Posted Jun 12, 2020
  7. Nice to see my man @Arshaad_73 (or should I say 'Arshaad_37') pump out some cool maps; I think my favourite would have to be Gods of Gladiators. The new minekart map looks epic too ;D

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  8. So excited about these maps, especially Alphine Stronghold for Sheep Quest! Can't wait to try them all out! :)

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  9. @rqil you got banned?.. again?..

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Ryan9116, rqil and Ian923 like this.
  10. Nice to see awesome maps again! can't wait to play on them!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    hiimfinehello and Arshaad_73 like this.
  11. Amazing maps, thank you so much to everyone who built them!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 and zlxr (Suspici0us) like this.
  12. These maps are crazy good as always. Good job to everyone who built them. I want to congratulate @MASTS on his 2077 map for Minekart, I know he worked super hard on it and took him over a month to complete and all I have to say, that map looks better than ever, the time really payed off. Good job :D

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  13. Glad to see some nice work by builders who have recently joined the team [Arshaad and PhoenixSky]. I've seen them both ingame and on forums and I wish you luck on your building journeys, you're off to good starts. Thanks for the beautiful new block worlds everybody ;n;

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  14. Love the new maps like always! I especially appreciate how many new micro battles maps there are since I know some people were requesting them.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  15. im bad

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 12, 2020
  16. Woah, I really like the new Micro Battle maps and I think the gamemode has been in need of fresh maps. Glad to see all the new nano ones aswell. Thanks for the update!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  17. I'm happy to see another amazing map update! For me, I'm personally looking forward to trying out the Wizards map, but they all look incredible.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  18. Wow, love to see such an amazing maps, can’t wait to look at all of them, amazing work! They are truly incredible.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  19. Map update!!

Happy to see some exciting maps like the wizards or sheep quest maps! I don't see neither of these gamemodes getting new maps often (especially wizards) so it was a great pleasure to help with testing them!

Second part of the map update is the overwhelming 170+ map fixes! Honestly, that's so much and I know there's definitely going to be way more in the next map update so fantastic job to everyone at the MI team!

And finally, the map update is look fantastic as always! Great job to boey for that, and everyone else for creating these maps! Keep it up!

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  20. Ay Nice! Let’s make a 1000 maps more x)

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    TheBlueComet likes this.