• 442 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10960 Players Online
  • 10518 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Map Update - 6/13/21

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by dutty, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Posted Jun 14, 2021
    WowCaleb, Danese, Magitroopa and 9 others like this.
  2. Cool maps

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. def carrying me uwu

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  4. Post pandemic shopping haha

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Danese and Paladise like this.
  5. Great maps this update great job to all the builders and community members that made these. They were a lot of fun to test and I hope you all enjoy playing them ^^

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  6. Cool maps! Can’t wait to try all of these!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  7. These all look like great maps that a lot of thought and effort was put into; I definitely look forward to trying out the Cake Wars map as I think the concept is really cool and I am sure that the gameplay will be too.
    The bridges map looks quite interesting as well, I will definitely take a look at that one as well as the nano games maps.
    I also noticed that some of the Block Hunt maps were fixed and that some of the features were edited, great job on spotting those issues taking care of them.
    Overall, an awesome update, I commend all of the teams and people involved for it.

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  8. Yay! These were super fun to test- congrats to all of the builders (especially @oPika repping Tesco)

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  9. Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Arshaad_73, Paladise and Anna. like this.
  10. Ay! These look like some amazing maps! Thank you to those who decided to take time out of their day, week etc... to make these epic maps for Mineplex! I love that a lot of Nano ones are coming in and I cannot wait to play each and everyone of them :)

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  11. We love to see more maps

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise and Nightys like this.
  12. Very cool

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  13. Love how some of these maps look! The new Color Swap map "Tropics" looks really fun to play and I can't wait to hop onto Java and try it out. The new Micro Battles map also looks really cool, it will be fun to check that out as well!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise and wild_def like this.
  14. Best duo

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  15. Posted Jun 14, 2021
  16. Great maps as always! Can't wait to play on them :D

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Gil-galad, wild_def and Paladise like this.
  17. I really enjoyed testing these maps, huge shoutout to the amazing builders! I can't wait to play these maps in-game, especially the new Bridges map!

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    wild_def and Paladise like this.
  18. I'm truly impressed! All these maps had me in shock at a moment. Huse shoutout to all these fantastic builders. I was really interested in the micro battles map; looks very cool.

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    wild_def and Paladise like this.
  19. Great maps as always!
    Looking forward to playing them, especially the Cake Wars map!

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  20. We love new Nano maps, I expect to be playing them as soon as Mineplex is running smoothly again. Cake Wars, Bridges and Micro Battles maps look great too! Well done to all of the builders and map testers who contributed their hard work to this update, and I look forward to delving into these maps!

Posted Jun 18, 2021